4   0   0
Forum-Salesletter.jpg

Add To Cart

Last edited by a moderator:

Review Codes:

wf001
wf002
wf003

Apply those codes during checkout and you will get a 25% off. In return all I request is you guys leave a fair review. Each of them can be used only once.

GRAB IT BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES!!!

Jump on it while you can guys. Reviewed this package last time and my site still retains its #1 ranking with no further SEO work (low-med competition field).

Mods,

I have been informed that mystery links are not allowed. Please inform me how I can edit it.

Sorry for the mess up.

@Ishmael, thnx for letting me know. Much appreciatedman :)

@zhenjie, thank you for the kind words. This time we are even better!!! The quality of articles have been improved substantially. So has the submission.

I need the edit the title, anyway I have PMed zingo.

2 of the review copies have been sold! Only ONE remains.

I can see the picture just fine... Why don't you just remove the image ad copy the text. you must have it somewhere before you converted it to an img

Guys, its clearly mentioned in the copy where you are getting the links from. Its the title that needs to be edited. I have PMed zingo for help. Hope that can be sorted out.

In the meantime, JUMP ON FELLAS!

Guys, its clearly mentioned in the copy where you are getting the links from. Its the title that needs to be edited. I have PMed zingo for help. Hope that can be sorted out.

In the meantime, JUMP ON FELLAS!

You're right. My sales-pitch-blindness kicked in when I spotted "From the desk of" :)

I'll wait for a few reviews.

Going to try this service again, especially since you updated the article quality (which I already thought was good). Starting Rank 8th position first page.

You're right. My sales-pitch-blindness kicked in when I spotted "From the desk of" :)

I'll wait for a few reviews.

hahaha, dont dismiss it as just another salesletter. We deliver my friend :)

There is still one review copy left. Try that!

@zen, thnx for the continued confidence.

All the review copies gone!

Terrace is the luckies, got one package for less than $50!!!! Bought 3 of those. Thnx a lot for the trust my friend, would definitely deliver.

Ordered a review package (wf002)
Site hasnt had much link building done recently so should be good to see how effective this is :)

@culvers, thank you for the order!!!!

Early bird offer: 15% off on an order

wfe001

This is just a ONE TIME USE discount code. Good luck to who ever sees it first!

The early bird offer has been taken guys, I have extendded the use of the discount cupon for one more time.

Take it while it lasts. It will be taken back as soon as reviews are in.

Status
Not open for further replies.