AI Monies - Official Thread

Aaaaaaand it's gone!

For now, that is. We'll be back with another discount next week, hopefully not as late in the week this time around, so on Monday or Tuesday. Stay tuned!

Time to be productive right from day one this week, so click HERE to secure a discount that ranges from 30% to 50%.
Same rules:

1) One person only

2) First come, first served

Forgot to post an update late last week, sorry about that.

Another week, another discount!

Click HERE to claim your 30% to 50% discount.

You know the rules:

1) One person only

Forgot to post an update late last week, sorry about that.

Another week, another discount!

Click HERE to claim your 30% to 50% discount.

You know the rules:

1) One person only

wow, still peddling AI generated pages on WF! Keep it up, I admire the hustle!

wow, still peddling AI generated pages on WF! Keep it up, I admire the hustle!

On WF and anywhere else where it makes sense, the grind never stops ;)

Things are yet again a bit crazy on your end, didn't get a chance to update the thread last week either. For now, we can continue offering one discount per week though, remains to be seen for how much longer :)

That being stated, let's get back to business: new week, new discount, 30% to 50% as usual.

Click HERE to claim it.

First come, first served!

One person only.

Bro has been talking to himself for months now, posting to no one. I am guessing the ultimate toll is that the posts are made using Ai not realizing no one is actually here. It's very fitting for what shoot the shit used to be. Spam on Ai bot.

Bro has been talking to himself for months now, posting to no one. I am guessing the ultimate toll is that the posts are made using Ai not realizing no one is actually here. It's very fitting for what shoot the shit used to be. Spam on Ai bot.

You'd think so, but I have gotten business from here.

Old-timers still drop by every now and then.

WF is kind of dead but not really... Schrödinger's forum :anon.sml: