AI Monies - Official Thread

It's Valentine's Day tomorrow... and what better present for your loved one than a gigantic website? Incurable romantic here, I know.

Well, the only thing better than a gigantic website is a gigantic website at a 30-50% discount, offer valid for the first person who places an order.

The discounts can be found on the special page we have set up for WF and you can access the page in question by clicking HERE.

After one person places an order, as usual, the page will be removed.

No longer available.

Be sure to bookmark this thread though, as another deal will (hopefully) be offered next week.

Another week, another discount for WF members.

And yet again, the discount page has been reactivated, you can access it by clicking HERE.

One person only.

First come, first served

The discount page has been temporarily removed.

It will return next week for another discount though, so keep an eye on this thread!

What better way to start the week than though a 30%-50% discount?

One person only.

First come, first served. You know the rules, heh.

To claim the offer, click HERE.

Offer no longer available, so the discount page has been removed.

As usual, we'll be back soon with another cartoon (read: another discount will be offered next week) ��

Another Monday, another 30% to 50% discount so as to start not just the week but also the month properly!

The discount page has been reactivated and will remain this way until one person places an order.

To take advantage of the deal, click HERE.

For the time being, we are only offering one of these per week. Once we expand, that might change. But for now, one offer. The usual "first come, first served" principle.

The discount page has been deactivated for the time being, so the 30% - 50% discounts are off the table at the moment of writing.

But patience will be rewarded and return, they shall!

The now-traditional weekly 30-50% discount is here!

As such, the WF discount page has been reactivated and will be removed once one person places an order.

To claim the deal, click HERE.

First come, first served!

Did the new google update affect you

Nope, I see it more so as them reiterating existing guidelines with a twist.

Offer gone for now, the page will be back up soon though and I will update this thread once we can honor another discount.

Yeah, I know the forum is dead. But every once in a while, I think (morbid) curiosity gets old guard folks to drop by and see if anything is going on.

So, just in case there's still intelligent life here... what are you guys doing to rake in that sweet AI $?

I've launched a service through which we create sites with thousands of articles via generative AI (you can find the site under my username and in my avatar, so this is only a halfway-shameless plug). If you want one and PM me, I'll hook you up with better-than-retail pricing like the Black Friday + Cyber Monday specials we have going on now. Or if you know peeps who would be a good fit for this service, send them my way and you'll get a lifetime affiliate commission.

Anyone else doing interesting stuff in the AI space?

Let's keep in touch.

If you PM me your contact details, I'll let you know if I come across opportunities that make sense for whichever business you have and you can do the same.

Good luck bros!

I am genuinely interested to get into AI/LLM bandwagon. @OP, how long does one project does it take for you to complete?

Do you handle the entire entire workflow on your own?

Do most of your customer from SEO or via promoting on site like WF, BHW, etc

PS Last time I visited WF: 02-22-2017 at 08:19 AM

I am genuinely interested to get into AI/LLM bandwagon. @OP, how long does one project does it take for you to complete?

Do you handle the entire entire workflow on your own?

Do most of your customer from SEO or via promoting on site like WF, BHW, etc

PS Last time I visited WF: 02-22-2017 at 08:19 AM

We finish the smaller gigantic websites (sounds weird, I know) within 30 days, so let's say 500-article or 1,000-article projects. For something like a 25,000-article site, we'd need up to three months though.

Yep, we handle everything from design to publishing. Customers basically send us their hosting login details and never have to touch a thing.

The larger customers are people I've known prior to the AI craze and who own top-notch domain names. We're active on a lot of forums and also get business that way, but primarily smaller websites.

What a fine day for science... aaaand for a 30% to 50% discount that can be claimed by clicking HERE

One person only.

You know the rules!

Gone for the time being, but be sure to keep an eye on this thread, because we'll be back... famous last words?

This week's discount is coming a bit late, but it has now arrived nonetheless and can be accessed by clicking HERE.

One person only: first come, first served.

As soon as someone places an order and we get a chance to log into our server, the discount page will be removed again.

No longer available, but we'll be back next week unless something Earth-shattering happens :)

Yet again a bit late with this week's discount, but it's now live and you can take advantage of it by clicking HERE.

As usual: first come, first served. One person only.