A Picture of Me Flashing!!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and be the only heterosexual guy on the thread.

Olesh, my olive-skinned beauty, let's stop this childish game. Take a nice, cute picture with a piece of paper that says "I love elime" on it. Not only will you further the proof that you are indeed who you say you are, but it will greatly inflate my iEgo and make my day.

I believe in you, darling.

olesh999, you can prove your you by taking a picture of the bottom of your foot (with your head in the pic) and posting it since you wouldn't be able to just find one online.

-NeG ReP for abusing the most sacred icon on the whole of the interwebz!

....oh and for being a fucking FAGGOT pretending to be a CHICK

....please ban this fucker

Olesh (What is the O for? Oliver?)

If you really are a girl:
51iami1p8UL._SS500_.jpg

If you really are a dude:
Fleshlight-300.jpg

May I use your pictures for a dating campaign?
I'm hoping no one here has already done so. :xomunch:

This is so easy to solve, just post a picture of yourself sitting at the pc with this thread on it and todays newspaper in your hands.

You fools are all just as sad as this dude for clinging on to hope that it's really a broad hahah.

Well after a few minutes of digging, the pics Olesh is presenting as his/her own are some chick named Zaida who lives in Autin, TX, and has 2 twin sisters who live in mexico.

However, the olesh fotolog account as well as a general bad feeling about this say that olesh is a dude posing as a chick. Possibly some chick he's stalking in texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.