850 Blogposts - 2550 Contextual Links -Unique C-Class IPs - Just $35

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update:

New service details:

As of the nature of such a big network the submission might fail at some blog or there might be a bug in some of the blogs. I think it was not very smart of me to say 850 posts are in the report. From now on I will guarantee that 750 blogposts show up in the report (the actual number should still be over 820 though). So please keep that in mind. It's not a big change but I wanted to post it here.

I had some trouble with the reporting and I currently have to hand pick the urls in batches so it took a while to get all the reports together. Sorry for that, from now on this will be done faster, I already contacted my PHP expert for this.

So I'm taking new orders from now on. Everything else stays the same :)
( I also got nice feedback via email but even though I gave out review copies they didn't post here. I don't really know what I can do about this so I think the next time I will only give out review copies to trusted people here. Grindstone of course will get the report tomorrow and I'm sure he will leave his feedback here.)

Thank you,
Capo

sorry for the late review.. i just wait something before i give a review ( the indexing things ) :

i'm get the free review of this service.. i get 700 blog post instead of 850 posts..but the op said that because the system does not send out all 850 posts at once..its ok there..

ok most of the blog domain is pr 0.. our post is in n/a .. all domain is dot info, No ads on these blogs, everything is like the op said.. this is similar like niche press platinum submission..

the important problem is..this link really hard to index by it's self (same to npp problem), u need some xtra work to make it index (30 % -40 %)..if u can help with a little indexing..i think it will really good service and good price.

sorry for the late..cause im give it a time to see how much link will be index by it self..and it was just 10 from 700..

thanks..if u can help with the indexing..it will be a good service :)

Nobody has responded with their reviews yet?

Look down below! :)

waiting for reviews as well

Same for you :)

Still waiting for my report.

Andrey, sorry for the delay with the report. The reporting function is not the best as I said so it's taking me longer than I expected to grab all URLs. I have your report ready though and will send it over to you today. Your posts have already been submitted some time ago.

sorry for the late review.. i just wait something before i give a review ( the indexing things ) :

i'm get the free review of this service.. i get 700 blog post instead of 850 posts..but the op said that because the system does not send out all 850 posts at once..its ok there..

ok most of the blog domain is pr 0.. our post is in n/a .. all domain is dot info, No ads on these blogs, everything is like the op said.. this is similar like niche press platinum submission..

the important problem is..this link really hard to index by it's self (same to npp problem), u need some xtra work to make it index (30 % -40 %)..if u can help with a little indexing..i think it will really good service and good price.

sorry for the late..cause im give it a time to see how much link will be index by it self..and it was just 10 from 700..

thanks..if u can help with the indexing..it will be a good service :)

Hey, thanks for leaving your review. I really appreciate it and I can understand that you wanted to give it some time, no problem. The indexing with such a big submission will take time that's for sure but it also makes things look more naturally and I usually see some links showing up in YSE which is always a good sign. The posts don't get pinged so you might want to do this by yourself with pingfarm.com or something like that.

ordered your package ... sending pm :)

Hi, thanks for your order. I responded to your pm :)

Got my report of URLs back this morning. 823 in the list, most of them PR 0. None indexed as of yet, but that's fine, I don't expect indexing when I buy links, unless the provider promises it. Throw in the IP diversity and the high quality spun article (that would cost me $10 at least to have someone spin out so well), this service is #winning. Gonna hammer all these URLS with links and see how it shakes out.

Got my report of URLs back this morning. 823 in the list, most of them PR 0. None indexed as of yet, but that's fine, I don't expect indexing when I buy links, unless the provider promises it. Throw in the IP diversity and the high quality spun article (that would cost me $10 at least to have someone spin out so well), this service is #winning. Gonna hammer all these URLS with links and see how it shakes out.

Thanks Grindstone for the review. I really appreciate it. I hope to get the indexing rate higher in the future, just playing with your tweet indexing right now and see how that goes.

Asked you before but you didn't reply.

Please PM with a sample list of your blogs.

Can you confirm if you own the network (these are your blogs) or if you are just reselling some network?

I don't want to buy something that I may already be using.

Thanks.

I'm so delighted how simple and easy to read this thread is. After all those "hello sir" bold italic yellow-red-green-blueish color text sales threads it's such a bliss for my eyes.

i would like to know too if you own this blog and no one else is selling it anywhere...recently a lot of sellers have started re-selling others networks of which I am already member of...so just wanna make sure I am getting a unique network..

Sorry I will send you the samples and answer questions I got via pm soon I just wanted to say that I have to pause for a short while because Tensegrity is moving so he can't write new articles for around a week. I will see if I can find another writer for this time. If you have your own spun article with at least 300w after spinning and you targeted keywords in it then you can get the service for only $25:

I PMed you capone2009 about my order and this isn't specifically directed towards you, but it pisses me off when I ask a provider to simply PM me letting me know they received everything correctly using their form, and I can't even get the fucking courtesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.