Not open for further replies.

capone2009

May 31, 2009
GER
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Hello Sir.. (just kidding =)

Hey Wickedfire Users,

in times of profile blasts and mass blog comments it is great to have some contextual links within high quality blogposts.

With this service you will get a spun article written by a native american $3/100 word (with spinning) article writer here from Wickedfire with up to 3 anchor texted links in them posted on at least 850 blogs on different C-Class IPs.

Get ready for massive contextual links and awesome IP diversity.

Overview:

* 850 blogs
* unique C-Class IPs
* 3 anchor text links per blogpost (up to 5 for each URL)
* 3 URLs per Blogpost
* Do-follow links of course
* Report with all permalinks of your posts (blast them with DFB of whatever you want to do with them)
* Each blog has its own domain (.info) (Don't want newbies to cry because someone said .info would be less valuable, total BS if you ask me)
* Different Themes are used
* No ads on these blogs

I don't accept: adult, illegal, gambling, pharmacy crap

So we will write a spun blogpost for you (400w spun at word level) [native american quality]

You have full rights to this article and will get 100 already spun versions if you want to put them on web2.0 sites or whatever. (of course you also get the spun version)

We will post the article about your chosen keyword to at least 850 blogs. All links are permanent and 100% approved. These are not submissions, they are final posts.

You will get a report with all permalinks to your posts.

Turnaround time depends on my writer Tensegrity and the work load. Plan for a few days, max. 4-5

The intro price for this service is $35 via Paypal

Order process:

1. Pay via Buy Now button above
2. Fill out the submission form here

2 reviews will go out to seasoned WF members with 10+ itraders and good reputation. (You'd only pay the cost for the article which comes out to $12 or you give me your own spun article with at least 300w after spinning)

Thank you all,
capo

i like to take a review too...

i have an article ready too..pm me how much i must pay if i use my own article..

thanks, hit me a pm there

Hi there,
I would like to take a review copy :)

I have an article ready, hit me up with your email and I'll send you the details :)

Hey, sounds great. Just sent you a pm :)

All review copies are taken guys.

i like to take a review too...

i have an article ready too..pm me how much i must pay if i use my own article..

thanks, hit me a pm there

Alright, you get the last review. I will send you a pm.

Now all review copies are taken! :)

I think i am not eligible for review copy. Before ordering I want to check your blogs. Kindly Pm me your few blogs.

Testing this now, like the super simple order form. Anything that I can line out in less than 60 seconds makes me smile. Will report back with details when I get my links. Cheers!

I think i am not eligible for review copy. Before ordering I want to check your blogs. Kindly Pm me your few blogs.

Sure, I will send you some samples shortly.

ok there pm sent..thanks there :)

Got your details and article is already in the system like we talked about :)

can you pm me few sample of your blogs ?

Sure :)

Testing this now, like the super simple order form. Anything that I can line out in less than 60 seconds makes me smile. Will report back with details when I get my links. Cheers!

Thanks Grindstone. I offered Grindstone a free review because he is one of the most respected guys here and I learned a lot from his posts. Good karma comes back to you (or something like that :) )

Can u send me some examples please? I am interested since all are on different ip's. Thanks

Sure, same for you. I will send you the samples shortly.

Looks interesting... do you own all the blogs personally?

Hi, I'm rather licensing the posting to these blogs. The 850 IPs alone would cost over $1000 per month so I would not make any profit at this low price if I would not partner with someone :)

Attention All New Buyers:

From now on I will create 300w articles (confused the rates from Tensegrity, so a 400w article would cost me $20..)

Or would you rather pay $40 to get the 400w article? Let me know please.

what is the average PR of these blogs andc can you send a sample of a few or the whole list?

Average is PR0, it's more about contextual links with great IP diversity than Pagerank.

Filled out wufoo form first and then paid.... lol

No problem Andrey, got your details and payment :) Thanks for the order

Very interested.

Please PM me some URL samples, and also any adjustments to the price if I provide my own spun article.

Hi, will send you some samples shortly. If you provide the article (at least 300w after spinning) then I charge $25 instead of $35.

Please PM me some URL samples and I've got my own very well spun article so then $25? and what are the prs of those sites where they will be submitted? PM me please

Hey, sent you some sample urls and yes, if you can provide the article the price is $25 instead of $35 and your order can be handled faster because I don't have to wait for your article being written.

I'm still waiting for the spun articles for the last orders but I think Tensegrity will get them to me the next days. He seems to be quite busy right now but I think the quality of his articles is well worth the time we wait :)

Hey guys, sorry, can't edit my last post here.

Just wanted to say that I will temporarily close this offer. (just for the next days)
I want to provide a good service to all the people that already purchased and I don't want to overload Tensegrity (my writer here). So I will let you know when I will open up again and I hope at this time the first reviews will come in.

Thank you,
capo

Status
Not open for further replies.