800 SEO Friendly Directory Submissions Starting from $2.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

exdeus

Dec 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Due to the success of our old thread we have decided to drop the price to an all time low and price lock it for 3 months! We are now offering 800 SEO Friendly Directory Submissions For ONLY $2.50 per URL!

PayPal - $2.50
MoneyBookers $2.99

Please post below to order!

BULK Prices:

01 x URL - $2.50
02 x URLS - $4.99
03 x URLS - $7.48
04 x URLS - $9.99
05 x URLS - $12.39
10 x URLS - $24.50
15 x URLS - $30.00 (limited Offer)
20 x URLS – $45.99

More Bulk Prices upon request!

Old Thread with reviews:

Click HERE

the old thread was more then $1.99 it was $4.00 we started at $1.99 but incresed the prices.

This will do more then 800 directory submissions 800 is the figure im giving as successful submissions, so you are really getting the best deal all round here. Cheapest and fastest in the world ;) if you find the same offer on any other forum and cheaper i will match the price.

ill take 3. Please pm paypal information.

ALSO; please do not use my report email as an email for your submissions. One guy did this once and it pissed me off >:p

ill take 3. Please pm paypal information.

ALSO; please do not use my report email as an email for your submissions. One guy did this once and it pissed me off >:p

you control the email just make sure you change it before you submit.

Will you write title/description/spin? (Just wondering what is included, but seems like a good offer under all circumstances)

I sent payment over a week ago for an order. My credits have yet to be filled despite a PM over a week ago. Please respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.