7thAmigo's PR4 Private Blog Network - 25+ DA/PA - Aged Domains - Strong Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

You cannot go wrong with this service.

He's the real deal. Period.

He got my order in before his promised deadline, which proves he means business.

I've been checking my site for SERP movements these days, and I see a strong upward movement( SERP wise).

I'm glad that I ordered with him.

For those of you that are sitting on the sidelines, you're missing out on a great deal.

Keep up the good work. :food-smiley-002:

You cannot go wrong with this service.

He's the real deal. Period.

He got my order in before his promised deadline, which proves he means business.

I've been checking my site for SERP movements these days, and I see a strong upward movement( SERP wise).

I'm glad that I ordered with him.

For those of you that are sitting on the sidelines, you're missing out on a great deal.

Keep up the good work. :food-smiley-002:

Thanks for the feedback! :music06:

How about some proven results? This will still go up I think but check the movement till now. :thumbsup:

5bf5c18d089f378855f89fc82949d003.png

I'd like to put my review in. I received the reports several days after I put in the order and the sites look good. The stats are just as described. I would definitely order again the only thing was that the text was not written by a native speaker however it's not a big deal as the sites these were posted on are high in PR and PA.

I'd like to put my review in. I received the reports several days after I put in the order and the sites look good. The stats are just as described. I would definitely order again the only thing was that the text was not written by a native speaker however it's not a big deal as the sites these were posted on are high in PR and PA.

Thanks for the feedback. Yes, my writers are non native but very good at English. If I were to provide articles by native speakers, package cost would go up significantly. Looking forward to more orders from you. :)

I have worked with 7thAmigo, awesome guy, awesome services.
Thanks again!

Thanks for the order! :)

Just got my report. Everything was done as promised. Totally going to bookmark this guy's services for more projects. Such services are hard to come by these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.