7thAmigo's PR4 Private Blog Network - 25+ DA/PA - Aged Domains - Strong Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

7thAmigo

Executive Member
Jun 24, 2009
Area 51
www.7thamigo.com
Rating - 100%
212   0   0
Just Launched!
10 Posts on 10 out of 15 PR 4 Randomly Chosen Domains - Check Domain Details Below

Additional Features Not Mentioned Above:
> All Domains are non-dropped!
> Unique Theme On Each Domain!
> No Ads or Analytics of Any Kind!
> Social Sharing Buttons On Each Post!
> All Sites Hosted on Separate IP Addresses!
> Comments Are Off Everywhere!
> Pharma/Gambling/Adult/Illegal/Supplements Content Not Allowed!

Additional FAQ Not Mentioned Above:
> Are these permanent homepage posts?
No. Will stay on homepage for 20-30 days then roll off.

> How many links per post?
1 link per post.

Review Copy?

There are no free review copies but if you are willing to review the service I will provide one PR5 post free of charge! Mention in the order form or PM me if you would like this option. Limited to first 5 requests only!

Order from a Trusted Seller With 160 100% Positive iTraders!

Last edited:

Took 2 packs to start with. No reviews needed. Amigo has delivered always and the price looks very reasonable if the domains have solid backlink profile.

Looks powerful, Amigo - I'm in; happy to do the PR5 post review - details in the order comments; appreciate it!

I had a chance to check out a bunch of these recently.

I definitely want to say that these links are the REAL DEAL and very good sites of quality.

7thamigo has been working on these sites very long and hard, all premium domains with great PR/DA etc

Great stats on these domains, Amigo - for the price, I'm also happy with the content (think "good" quality non-native).

Will report back specifics on rank increases; appreciate the quality work - if you're on the fence, give a pack of these a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.