7-Day FREE TRIAL - DRIP-FED - OVER 20 PLATFORMS - 20% Extra Links for Wickedfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I received a free trial of autobacklink.me and shot all links directly to an EMD ranked #11 that I dont really care about. Day 1 I set up a few projects and then forgot about it for a week. The site had 0 links built to it before now has 66 according to Majestic w/ a few .edus which is nice!

While my G rank hasn't improved - I have received quite a bump in traffic from Yahoo and Bing. I do believe my G rank would improve if I shot these links to pumper sites instead of directly to my EMD.

Overall, I give this product an A. A lot of great features for set and forget backlinks. Some improvements like email alerts once a report is ready would be nice. Besides that, I think you guys nailed it.

Sorry for my delayed review. So I was given a review of this autobacklink platform and I have to say that it is awesome. It is a web based platform with clean design and fast response. Interface is intuitive. You just need to set urls that you want to serp, keywords. There are several types of links. Besides it has a drip feed function. You can even set the proportion of links which you want to be built. Highly recommend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.