7-Day FREE TRIAL - DRIP-FED - OVER 20 PLATFORMS - 20% Extra Links for Wickedfire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

soulravager

Sep 1, 2010
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
ALL WICKEDFIRE MEMBERS GET 20% EXTRA LINKS BY CLICKING THE SPECIAL LINK BELOW(BST IMAGE)

SPECIAL WICKEDFIRE LINK 20% EXTRA LINKS - ABM Bonus Offers « Auto BackLink Me
Or just click BST Image Above!

Support Help desk - Click Here

Q & A Section

What's the best use for these links?

You can use them as Tier 1 Links for Old/Authority Sites
--- OR ---
Use them as Tier 2/Tier 3 Links for ALL Kinds of Sites!

Its great for Indexing/Powering UP your TIER 1/2 Backlinks!

What Links Types are Available?

*Blog Posts on Social Networks
*Forum Profiles
*Forum Posts
*Blog Comments
*Blog Trackbacks
*Wiki Comments
*Guestbooks

Many More Link Types and Platforms for each Type are Coming Soon!

How many links do I get?

From 50 000 to 150 000 a Month!

How many links can I submit?

Unlimited Combinations!

How Many Active Projects?

Up to 96 ACTIVE Projects Daily!

Which Niches are Allowed?

You can use our Service with absolutely ALL Niches!

How Much ?

Our packages start as low as 7$, as well as a 7 day FREE Trial!

Any Good Reviews?

A few review copies have already been given out and we are giving out TEN Review Copies on the 30$ a Month Plan!

Have any questions or want a Custom Plan?

- Ask in the Thread
- Contact us through PM
- Contact us on Skype - Frostfiree
- Open a ticket in our Help Desk - http://autobacklink.me/support

Price is right - your service looks sick man - will test this out on one of my sites. Nothing to lose @ this price!

I've been contacted by George a short-while before they started developing the system and in the begining it was nothing impressive... It was just another Drip Feed System, but now its awesome!
They got quite a few link types, and a few different platforms for each link type. I think they add like 1-2 platforms a week and they always try to add the features requested...

The prices are cool too! 9/10 Service!

I'm on the system and I am quite impressed. I have used several other drip-feeding systems. This beats them all hands down so far.
I am hitting tier-2 links with it. Very simple. Highly Recommended!

I'd be interested in trying this is there are reviews still available, possibly what I'm looking for for tier 2

I'm in for a review copy of one of those ten.

I'll take a review copy, if possible.

Ill take a review on one of the ten

I'd be interested in trying this is there are reviews still available, possibly what I'm looking for for tier 2

You guys should have received an email with login details, if not please let us know.

I'll take a review copy, if possible. Thanks

review copy? :)

Sent a PM to you guys, get back to us and we will get you set up ASAP.

1 credit = 1 link?

No, credits are explained on the homepage, different link types have a different cost, most are 1 credit.

Also the "cost" is for placement, not per link.
So, take a forum post which costs 3 credits, you get one post per three credits but you can stuff a load of links into those if you are using them for indexing etc.

Blog comments are limited to one link (author).
Profiles get one or two links depending on the platform.

Any other questions please let us know :)

Last edited:
So I was given a 30-day review of this and hoooly shit am I excited. The interface is very easy to use and you have full control over your own dripping - there's a very easy interface in the control panel where you decide the number of links over different weekdays.

I'm just finished with my set up of forum posts, but there are many other options as well (think blog comments, wiki posts etc.), so building a diverse link profile seems reaally simple. A++! :)

Edit: Just got a PM from OP and apparently I was mistaken - you're even able to schedule more than a week ahead by enabling advanced scheduling in your profile!

Last edited:
So I was given a 30-day review of this and hoooly shit am I excited. The interface is very easy to use and you have full control over your own dripping - there's a very easy interface in the control panel where you decide the number of links over different weekdays.

I'm just finished with my set up of forum posts, but there are many other options as well (think blog comments, wiki posts etc.), so building a diverse link profile seems reaally simple. A++! :)

Edit: Just got a PM from OP and apparently I was mistaken - you're even able to schedule more than a week ahead by enabling advanced scheduling in your profile!

Thanks for the review buddy!

Can we use our own spun content and can we make tiers with these links?

Yes, this is possible and we are working on integrating other link types as well like Web 2.0s with unique content :)

Edit : Oh and yes you can also make Tiers with those links :)

Sorry for the delay in getting back to some of you guys, I was ill and fell behind with a few things.
Normally we are a lot faster in setting things up!

I'll take a review copy, if possible.

Thanks

review copy?

Your accounts are now set up, you should have received details via our support desk.

If you leave fields blank we will populate it with our own default content, but that will get over used and is not recommended.

It is far better to add your own titles / content.

We have an auto spinner in our system, on projects that use content click the "Update and Spin" button and it will auto spin for you.

You should have received account details for a trial / review copy, any problems please let us know.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We still have some review copies left... the package we are giving away on review would cost between $47 and $99 from other providers, you would be silly to pass on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.