*60 000 live verified blog comments only $40* Lowest price guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please send me more details. How many unique domains do you have? Also, I would assume those posts are spammed to shit with comments, am I right?

Would like to try a test-run of 5000 blog comments.

60k pkg was done in 2 days.
Tim over-delivered, i counted like 75k+ in the report. I guess this is to compensate as the comments are being getting off the first page because of the new comments being added.

Recommended!

when you think my blog comments will be added? how much time you get for adding 10000 blog comments? waiting for your reports of my order
Pm sent:)
Can you please send me more details. How many unique domains do you have? Also, I would assume those posts are spammed to shit with comments, am I right?

Would like to try a test-run of 5000 blog comments.
pm sent:)
send payment details

60k pkg was done in 2 days.
Tim over-delivered, i counted like 75k+ in the report. I guess this is to compensate as the comments are being getting off the first page because of the new comments being added.

Recommended!
Thanks for the review buddy:)
Sent payment details
received thanks:)

Just sent a bunch of reports out. Everyone who is still waiting will receive their reports within the next 12 hours:)

2 x 140 000 Live blog comments $100!!!

Interested.... Id like to know how effective this really is, how is everyone else doing with the reports? What is the range of PR on these blog posts? If your able to get 140,000 live blogs as you said, can you post only in my niche (Finance)?

Interested.... Id like to know how effective this really is, how is everyone else doing with the reports? What is the range of PR on these blog posts? If your able to get 140,000 live blogs as you said, can you post only in my niche (Finance)?
Pm sent:)
Any news on my order?
Report has been sent:)
Just received the report, the guy over delivered, checked it manually and found my links.
Excellent service !
Thanks for the review:)

Just sent out a bunch of reports

Just sent out a bunch of reports:)
Will be sending out more shortly.
Ready for more orders guys.

2000 blog comments $2
5000 blog comments $5
10 000 blog comments $9
15 000 blog comments $14
20 000 blog comments $18
30 000 blog comments $25
40 000 blog comments $30
60 000 blog comments $40
100 000 blog comments $60

Buy 1 package and get another package of the same size for 50% off.

New special - 2 x 140 000 Live blog comments $100!!!

I would like to buy the 10k blog comment to try first...if it comes good, then most likely I will buy some more...please PM me the details...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.