*60 000 live verified blog comments only $40* Lowest price guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I think I sent you a PM before but not sure if it went through. Are you still offering your web 2 creation with blog comments package?! I'd like to get one of those asap if possible.
Pm sent:)

Everyones work is completed and reports have been sent out.

Please note im not going to take more orders til after the weekend. I want to spend the next few days collecting some new blogs to post comments on so that i can offer everyone an even better service

Stay tuned for my new even cheaper price list and great specials:)

Everyones work is completed and reports have been sent out.

Haven't seen anything on those bulk orders, tried hitting you up on AIM. Let me know the status as well as when you're ready for more, I got a nice line up.

Okay everyone after spending this weekend buying new lists and also harversting some new auto approve blogs myself i now have just over 100 000 new blogs added to my current list, in the next few days i should have another 100k new blogs.

Here is my new price list and of course my new crazy specials!

2000 blog comments $2
5000 blog comments $5
10 000 blog comments $9
15 000 blog comments $14
20 000 blog comments $18
30 000 blog comments $25
40 000 blog comments $30
60 000 blog comments $40
100 000 blog comments $60

New crazy special - Order any package and get another package of the same size at 50% discount!

And remember i ALWAYS OVER DELIVER:)

Haven't seen anything on those bulk orders, tried hitting you up on AIM. Let me know the status as well as when you're ready for more, I got a nice line up.

Was an email snafu, got all my reports and then some. Talk about over delivery! Communication is good, quality is good, turn around time is good, loving it. Queuing up a big order now, will email shortly. Thanks!

Again made a order for 2 x 20 000 links package.

Email sent with details ( Sorry forgot to mention paypal Transaction id in email ).

Paypal Transaction ID: 7UG04163N0657163Y

Please confirm that you got details.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.