*60 000 live verified blog comments only $40* Lowest price guaranteed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim880722

Jun 26, 2010
Rating - 100%
305   0   0
Hey everyone after having a good amount of success on my previous blog commenting thread i am starting a new thread with some bigger packages and even better prices!

Packages:

5000 blog comments $8
10 000 blog comments $14
15 000 blog comments $20
20 000 blog comments $25
40 000 blog comments $35
60 000 blog comments $40
100 000 blog comments $65

The number of blog comments for each package are the guaranteed amount of live comments you get. After I do the blast i check all the links and filter out only the links that contain your link.

You can use as many anchors and urls as you like.

Turn around time can be anywhere from a few hours to 5 days. It all depends on how many orders I have, you will probably never have to wait longer than 2 days though.

Reviews of my service can be seen on this thread

http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...nts-only-30-discounted-reviews-available.html

I always over deliver when possible. I make sure my customers are happy!

To order please post in my thread and pm me.

are these all unique domains you post to? how many of my comments might be put on duplicate domains?

You can PM me if need be.

please pm for payment and also one q-n
can i order 60 000 blog comments $40
and have 3 sets of sites each containing 250 URLs and about 20 kws. so 3 different blasts in other words

Hey,

I'm interested in the 60k blog comments for $40, but I can't PM you (first post, I know).

Would you be able to PM me your email and PayPal email address so I can provide the URLS and anchor text?

Thanks!!

pms are being sent to everyone with questions:)

@gamingneeds i didnt ignore you, i sent you a pm not sure why you didnt get it i will resend now

Status
Not open for further replies.