555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS! (Aunt Judy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy fucking shit!!!

My order started yesterday for two hard to medium keywords which have to compete against a lot of amazon indexed pages. This is a brand new site and the keywords are already at number 7 and 8 respectively on the first page results. Fuuuuuuuck - you can't beat those type of results. Each time I purchase this service, it blows me away.

I like you. I'll give you some of my money. Hang tight. :)

lol, thank you, I like you too ;).

Holy fucking shit!!!

My order started yesterday for two hard to medium keywords which have to compete against a lot of amazon indexed pages. This is a brand new site and the keywords are already at number 7 and 8 respectively on the first page results. Fuuuuuuuck - you can't beat those type of results. Each time I purchase this service, it blows me away.

Thanks again man, I really appreciate your feedback! :)

All orders received overnight (UTC) will start within 30 minutes, thank you.

All orders started, I can squeeze 2 more slimers in now if you order within the next 45 minutes. All orders that come in later will start first thing in the morning (UTC), thanks.

Extremely happy with the results of this service. It is quickly becoming my go to service for any ranking boosts. Intend to run it with all of my sites from now on. Count me as a extremely happy repeat customer, simply because it works exceptionally well.

With that said, another order on the way if you wouldn't mind. :)

Extremely happy with the results of this service. It is quickly becoming my go to service for any ranking boosts. Intend to run it with all of my sites from now on. Count me as a extremely happy repeat customer, simply because it works exceptionally well.

With that said, another order on the way if you wouldn't mind. :)

Thanks man, your feedback and return business is much appreciated.

All orders received today have started.

Status
Not open for further replies.