555 High PR Blog Post Blast – ALN RANKBLASTERS! (Aunt Judy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lappanion

Rank Blasters
Apr 20, 2011
rankblasters.com
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
slime3.png

rbbody3.png

Are You Wranking?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb-8JqzuwBY"]Rank Blasters Walmart - YouTube[/ame]

SERIOUSLY, we REALLY know our shit!

We’ll take one highly spun article
add your do follow anchor text contextual link
and post it on FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY-FIVE
HIGH PR ALN blogs

It’s not “quality” but
do you know what that crap does for your rankings?

It Slimes That Panda!

We Ain't Afraid Of No Bear
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.

rankblqcq.png

Sick of Rank Busters?
Call 55-555-RankBlasters today!

READ THE EFFIN FAQs

* Links are drip fed over 3 days (185 posts each day).

* This is AuthorityLinkNetwork.

* It's not high quality. What do you expect for $55?

* There is no report.

* You will be provided with a unique phrase so you can find your posts, unless you ask for no ID.

* Each post has 3 links - yours and 2 other orders.

* No adult or gambling links.

* Non English keywords are fine, no special characters.

* No refunds and no whining, this shit really works, if your site doesn’t move then your keywords are too tough or your site is crap.

* If we screw up, we’ll put it right.

3 half price reviews to those that have NOT tried our service previously and have a minimum of 200 posts plus 10 itrader.

Previous reviews for this service:

RB-Reviews-Dez11-Jan12.png

AMAZING SERVICE!!! Such brilliant instant movements and the last blast was today :D

I had a question, can I use the same URL for another blast? Will it still be as effective?

Reactions: lappanion
AMAZING SERVICE!!! Such brilliant instant movements and the last blast was today :D

I had a question, can I use the same URL for another blast? Will it still be as effective?

Fantastic results! Thanks for the review :).

Yes, repeat blasts are effective HOWEVER, your blast has only just finished and there are many links out there that haven't been found by Google yet. I'd wait a few days, you might not even need another blast. If you want to blast the same URL with a different keyword that would be effective too.

I thought I'd check in with a quick update of my second job I gave Toni. Fucking brilliant is all I have to say. Once again, these were pretty competitive keywords and not only am I back on page one, but currently at position number six for two and nine for the other.

This is another site that sort of disappeared from the serps when that fucking Panda moved in, so to anyone that hasn't used this service, you are missing out big time.

I thought I'd check in with a quick update of my second job I gave Toni. Fucking brilliant is all I have to say. Once again, these were pretty competitive keywords and not only am I back on page one, but currently at position number six for two and nine for the other.

This is another site that sort of disappeared from the serps when that fucking Panda moved in, so to anyone that hasn't used this service, you are missing out big time.

Thanks for the great review man! :)

hey guys I have a couple questions not outlined in the faq section. Please send me a pm
thanks

You got PM.

Okay, this has been asked a few times now via PM:

What is the difference between using an "ID" or no "No ID"?

As you may know we now offer both options with all our blasts, the advantage of using an unique phrase match ID is simply that you can easily find your posts in google, however it is a footprint and a concern to many.

But if you have trackbacks/pingbacks enabled on your wordpress sites you would still receive the pingback notifications with the links to your posts even though you chose to have "No ID". Hope that clears it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.