500+ (PR3-8) Forum Profiles 1500 backlinks + 3000 SB blog comments ONLY $7

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
HIGH PR FORUM PROFILE SERVICE​

We are offering 1500 backlinks to your site from highly valuable PR Forum Profiles. These links have been used on our sites with great success.

WHAT YOU GET

1. 500 Profiles Guaranteed PR3+ Forum Profiles with 3 links per profile.
2. Minimum of 3000+ Blog Comments pointing at the profiles for fast indexing. These forums get huge amounts of traffic and they dont take that long to index anyway.

COST

All This power for a one off low cost.

ONLY $7

WHAT WE NEED

1.URLS ( up to 3 )
2. Keywords ( we can spin as many keywords as you want but the best number is usually 3 keywords per link. )
3. Email Address for the report.

Payments can be made to harrymctavish2011@gmail.com

Any questions let us know.

Thanks

Harry

asking for paid review! - I need the forum login details in the report . You provide service. i will pay you.

Would you recommend linkingdirectly to a money site?

Eg a thin 10 page site, one year old with not many links?

Hey

We have never had any problems sending these to money sites. We have used these links on 1 month old sites and they have worked Great!

Thanks

Harry

I got My Report Within 12 hours :)

Quality - I got much more than 500 backlinks from him around 700. Approx: 45% Of backlinks from Pr 3 or Above 3 (including 2 pr 7 , around 15-20 PR 6 , and more than 40 pr 5. and majority is from PR 4. Comments to profile is really great! I checked few links! from comment and found those pages are less spammed - Majority of Pages don't have more than 800 Comments on each page. I can bet no one can provide that kind of quality as supplement to profiles.

Time : with in 12 hours.

Price : You cant beat that price if you are looking for quality. I will sell the same quality of work for atleast $15 to $25 ;) In short Its dirt Cheap.

Overall: I will give 4.8 out of 5 .

Will hire you again and again! till your quality intact :D

I got My Report Within 12 hours :)

Quality - I got much more than 500 backlinks from him around 700. Approx: 45% Of backlinks from Pr 3 or Above 3 (including 2 pr 7 , around 15-20 PR 6 , and more than 40 pr 5. and majority is from PR 4. Comments to profile is really great! I checked few links! from comment and found those pages are less spammed - Majority of Pages don't have more than 800 Comments on each page. I can bet no one can provide that kind of quality as supplement to profiles.

Time : with in 12 hours.

Price : You cant beat that price if you are looking for quality. I will sell the same quality of work for atleast $15 to $25 ;) In short Its dirt Cheap.

Overall: I will give 4.8 out of 5 .

Will hire you again and again! till your quality intact :D

Thanks for the review! Glad you were happy with the service. Hopefully we can work together in the future.

We are now open for more orders.

Thanks

Harry

Order placed paypal id#8WH010843R4844605
Check your pm for details
Thanks

Hi Order and details received, Thanks

Two orders placed: 5J366705S12757243
Sites ranked: #10 & #13 and #4 for main kws targetted. Will report back later.

Hey Orders Received, Thanks

Just placed an order, Unique Transaction ID # 80L62564FW673145N

PMing you details right now

Order and details received, Thanks

Hi Mate are you still doing this service?

Please pm me and pass me your skype as I might run this on all my sites

Just sent you a pm

Thanks

Harry

What's the turnaround on this package? Just curious to when I should expect a report or perhaps I missed it in my spam box.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.