500 Backlinks 100 Steve Aylors Profiles for $10 only - Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm interested in a review copy, PM me, if you have AIM, write it to me in the PM..

Review

I didn't actually sign up for a review but since the seller only charged me $7, I feel obligated. And the quality of service was good enough to justify one anyways.

Speed: The speed was great for manual work. Report was promised within 72 hours and was received in 48. 5/5

Communication: wasn't really a whole lot of talking needed, however there were no issues to speak of. Seller understood my messages clearly and did all the tasks perfectly. I hate language barriers, but that was thankfully absent with this provider. 5/5

Price: At $10 this is a good deal. Would have probably taken me 3 or 4 hours to build these links myself. Money well spent. 5/5

Quality: Every link was there, as promised. I ran it through my link sorter and checked every page. Each had all 5 links with the correct anchor text. No typos, no broken html.

Overall Review: I am very satified with the purchase. The most solid praise I can give, is that I will order from this seller again. There is only one thing I would improve on - and it is a small thing. Use different names for the profiles. From what I saw, almost all of them used the same name. Leaving smaller footprints would be better (since the same five links with the same anchor text on 100 different profiles is a big footprint in itself).

:thumbsup:

Review of Service

I got the report for the 500 backlinks and for the price, I must say, it's really worth it. It was delivered fast, the communication is great.

He even threw a few more backlinks, which is superb.
I'm certainly going to order more backlinks from him, but just keep in mind that it is 500 backlinks divided by 5 keywords/URLs.

e.g.:
1 keyword for each 5 URL
or 5 Keywords for 1 URL.

I certainly recommend the first option, 1 keyword for 5 URLs, since google only indexes the 1st anchorlink and the next one is ignored.. :)

Anyways, I give his service 10/10 and it's bookmarked!

I got the report for the 500 backlinks and for the price, I must say, it's really worth it. It was delivered fast, the communication is great.

He even threw a few more backlinks, which is superb.
I'm certainly going to order more backlinks from him, but just keep in mind that it is 500 backlinks divided by 5 keywords/URLs.

e.g.:
1 keyword for each 5 URL
or 5 Keywords for 1 URL.

I certainly recommend the first option, 1 keyword for 5 URLs, since google only indexes the 1st anchorlink and the next one is ignored.. :)

Anyways, I give his service 10/10 and it's bookmarked!

I didn't actually sign up for a review but since the seller only charged me $7, I feel obligated. And the quality of service was good enough to justify one anyways.

Speed: The speed was great for manual work. Report was promised within 72 hours and was received in 48. 5/5

Communication: wasn't really a whole lot of talking needed, however there were no issues to speak of. Seller understood my messages clearly and did all the tasks perfectly. I hate language barriers, but that was thankfully absent with this provider. 5/5

Price: At $10 this is a good deal. Would have probably taken me 3 or 4 hours to build these links myself. Money well spent. 5/5

Quality: Every link was there, as promised. I ran it through my link sorter and checked every page. Each had all 5 links with the correct anchor text. No typos, no broken html.

Overall Review: I am very satified with the purchase. The most solid praise I can give, is that I will order from this seller again. There is only one thing I would improve on - and it is a small thing. Use different names for the profiles. From what I saw, almost all of them used the same name. Leaving smaller footprints would be better (since the same five links with the same anchor text on 100 different profiles is a big footprint in itself).

:thumbsup:

Thanks more reviews are available for $7 only :)

Status
Not open for further replies.