50 Unique 250-500 word blog posts on an AGED 100 C Class Network (50 keywords!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Placed an order for your biggest package. Let me know if there are any problems. Thanks! Looking forward to results.

• - 10 100% Unique Articles
  • - 10 Blog Posts
  • $47 ($4.7 per unique post
I'm very interested in the above service, there are my questions:
1, do they will be at homepage or subpage?
2, how about the page rank, i know randomly, but do you have the page rank range?
3, how many words will be for each post?
Thanks

Does anybody know if grip is one holidays?
I try to contact via pm / private message board but i can't get in touch with anybody.

Grip - trying to get in touch with manager - sent a PM as well

Please check your email for updates, I was away for the weekend, and my manager was only on part time this weekend, this package has also been extremely poplular, we are back full time today though and processing orders

• - 10 100% Unique Articles
  • - 10 Blog Posts
  • $47 ($4.7 per unique post
I'm very interested in the above service, there are my questions:
1, do they will be at homepage or subpage?
2, how about the page rank, i know randomly, but do you have the page rank range?
3, how many words will be for each post?
Thanks

The blog posts will stay on the home page of the blogs for quite some time, our network hasnt been over advertised and most blogs allow 20+ posts on the front page.

|age is 1-6 years for the blogs and the PR range is 0-2, its not a high pr network but its working very well and we are below the radar.

Word count: for 25 articles the break down is as follows, 5x250 words, 10x350 words, 10x500 words, the 50 pack is double those numbers and the 10 pack is similar.

Does anybody know if grip is one holidays?
I try to contact via pm / private message board but i can't get in touch with anybody.

Was away for the weekend bro, but we are back in action sorry for the delays.

I just noticed i didnt mention turn around time for this, since we are writing a ton of unique content turn around time ranges from 7-14 days, thanks dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.