50 Unique 250-500 word blog posts on an AGED 100 C Class Network (50 keywords!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gripex

Feb 3, 2009
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Unique Blog Posts

We have a team of writers who write 100% unique content. We then post to our awesome aged 100 class network, randomly.

Packages range from 10, 25 or 50 posts.

1 free review has been offered to a well respected member of the WF community.

Packages:

• - 10 100% Unique Articles
  • - 10 Blog Posts
  • $47 ($4.7 per unique post)

• - 25 100% Unique Articles
  • - 25 Blog Posts
  • $99 ($4 per unique post)

• - 50 100% Unique Articles
  • - 50 Blog Posts
  • $189 ($3.78 per unique post)

Panda & Penguin friendly: You can have as many anchors and urls as your want, up to 50.

• 50% Random Submission
  • 10, 25 or 50 Blog Posts
  • Private Name Servers
  • All Blogs Are Aged Domains
  • All Blogs are .coms
  • All Links Submitted to Linklicious, Lindexed & Backlink Energizer
  • Private name servers as well as public name servers
  • ZERO footprints from SOA Records, some networks don't even know what this means
  • All blogs are aged 1 - 6+ years
  • Random submission, no two packages are the same

Every Blog is CACHED frequently.

Drip Rate: You Choose Either 7, 14, or 30 Day Drip or Instant Post. (after you fill out the form on the website, tell your manager what drip rate you want)

Solid Network: We havn't lost a single blog yet, we post randomly so there are no foot prints. Our network is solid, and even more solid with unique content

We do a random post to our Aged Domain 100 C Class Network, resulting in 10, 25 or 50 blog posts.

Indexing: Our blogs get crawled constantly so your posts will be indexed very very quickly.

THIS IS THE PACKAGE YOU NEED, STOP FUCKING AROUND WITH RE HASHED BULLSHIT

19 I-Traders.

Order Now: Serp Rocket - The best SEO Package. Ever!

Do you offer report on the end? How many articles on homepages?

Hi SEOCOMP, yes we offer a full report with screenshot. How ever we do not expose our network urls this is how we keep the network strong and tight.

All articles get posted to the homepage.

Thanks

placed 10 orders (til today) of 50 blog posts coz always i got great links and every time i saw a jump on SE after order was completed.

for sure i will keep buying

placed 10 orders (til today) of 50 blog posts coz always i got great links and every time i saw a jump on SE after order was completed.

for sure i will keep buying

Thanks for your feedback, everyone has seen great gains with this package and my older spun package. Good luck.

Review

Was given a free review copy of Gripex's latest product from SerpRockets, I got 50 unique blog posts posted on his aged domain network.

Turn around time was well within reason, since 50 unique articles had to be created, got my report in 7 days.

Quality of articles was top notch, these aren't spun, they are hand written and all unique.

Report: I was given a screenshot of the submission to his network as well as all the articles that were created.

Serp Gains: up from 70th to 7th for a really competitive term, pretty stoked as I havent seen alot of gains like this lately from any other comparable network or package.

I fully recommend this package, especially considering the price! This package rocks.

10/10

do all your posts have the same number of links or the same link/content ratio? Or is it more randomized to reduce footprints?

what your blog pr?

Hi there the blogs range in age from 1-6 years and in PR from 0 - 2

I have no problem divulging the fact that they are mostly lower PR because the posts work excellent. This is also why we havnt been hit by google.

50 keywords and 50 urls are allowed for the 50 pack, 25 for the 25, and 10 for the 10, etc.

We place 1 link in each post.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.