50 Cent's wealth is an illusion

I take back my like Nick

Just goes to show you though that you don't know how to play this stuff out. I'm guessing since he's popular in the media that they couldn't go the other way?

I wonder if he could fight this, I'm guessing he won't though because of the time involvement.

I take back my like Nick

Just goes to show you though that you don't know how to play this stuff out. I'm guessing since he's popular in the media that they couldn't go the other way?

I wonder if he could fight this, I'm guessing he won't though because of the time involvement.
well i was obviously wrong. so no grudge here.

contrary to some other posts here, i actually think he is pretty smart.
and far from broke.
but to me it just looks like he is taking it way personal.
trying to rub it in to her face that she is not going to get any money from him.

or why do you think he treats this case like such a joke?

It looks like his punitive damages are a whole fucking lot lower than they could have been, so it's hard to say to what degree this "worked" since we don't know what the punitive damages would have been otherwise. His defense was asking for $700,000 compared to the $15 million he was up against, and he got out with $2 million.

Happy 2000th post:

PefrMRu.jpg

Financial restructuring at its best, 50 is trying to show that he does not have the LIQUID assets to cover his punitive damages. He got the $15 million turned into a $2 million hit, meaning he saved $13 million by filing banktruptcy and acting like he isn't able to liquidate some his company shares or ownership to cover the rest.

The man will now wait to pay the punitive damages in full and quietly convert his assets later when it suits him and keep his money.

Donald Trump's corporations have claimed bankruptcy. Not Donald Trump personally.

He's certainly in the top 25 of my list of Totally Full of Shit People.

The guy is one of many in a collective group of co-owners for a BRAND that operates as a shell.

The actual holdings and assets, real estate property wise, are owned and controlled by his siblings and other family members. In fact, he's not allowed near any of it. More so, he owes them well over $1B still. Word on the street is they worked out a deal where they wrote it off and he agreed to more or less fuck off and follow their guidelines for the brand of the last name he shares.

All of this political future nonsense... is nonsense. He'll say anything to keep his name active and peacock around like he still carries weight in the world of finance and biz. He's not fooling his fam. He is fooling most of the general population, but they are naive as fuck about it anyway so it doesn't matter, plus they don't actually hold any weight in any of his dealings so they are merely pawns in the machine of "help me pretend to look smart and rich you damn peasants!".

That is what the Trump name really stands for now.

PS- His daughter married a friend of mine from NJ. She converted and she's a cool chick, smart as hell, but she was a Trump.. His boys are sporting manginas these days.

PPS - Read Donald Trump's tweets from a year or two ago. The brain vomit he dishes out makes you think he was mistaking texting for Twitter.. He's a fucking imbecile with a slick PR team crafting things up. But totally... utterly... full of shit.

LOL, that mofo isn't broke. Getting sued?

1. Hide all assets overseas or in your mama's name

2. Claim you only have $4.4m when you're getting sued for $5m

3. File bankruptcy

4. Don't pay that dumb bitch a dime

5. Go overseas a few times a year and live like a baller

More or less... this is the truth.

Though you don't have to go overseas with it. The USA is actually a really safe and solid asset protection spot, though many people seem to think in offshore terms due to associating 'asset protection' and 'tax loopholes' to 'drug cartels and the mafias of the world' --- which they are not.

I did some looking into the story and while he's using a really solid few asset management firms/family firms to retain and grow the bigger deals, he also does himself a great disservice by making really dumb and publicly outlandish deals that just seem to get himself into trouble and undo what the pros are doing.. not everything by any means, but that guy needs to pick a side. Either manage it all yourself and be responsible for it... and likely lose it all if he doesn't grow the fuck up asap about it... or let the pros handle it, skim a healthy profit and maybe a bit more on the DL from him for themselves, but overall grow it and keep it out of harm's way.

He's not broke. Not even a lil. But he certainly can go broke eventually if he doesn't change that street mindset with the big bucks he's got sloshing around.

I think he's a really bright guy but lacks 'next level monies and mindset' guidance. However... it's his money and life and he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. I hope he pisses it all away in the most entertaining way possible and has a fantastic and glorious time doing so. He deserves it. (that's meant in a very high five bro kinda way... nohomo).

He's certainly in the top 25 of my list of Totally Full of Shit People.

The guy is one of many in a collective group of co-owners for a BRAND that operates as a shell.

The actual holdings and assets, real estate property wise, are owned and controlled by his siblings and other family members. In fact, he's not allowed near any of it. More so, he owes them well over $1B still. Word on the street is they worked out a deal where they wrote it off and he agreed to more or less fuck off and follow their guidelines for the brand of the last name he shares.

All of this political future nonsense... is nonsense. He'll say anything to keep his name active and peacock around like he still carries weight in the world of finance and biz. He's not fooling his fam. He is fooling most of the general population, but they are naive as fuck about it anyway so it doesn't matter, plus they don't actually hold any weight in any of his dealings so they are merely pawns in the machine of "help me pretend to look smart and rich you damn peasants!".

That is what the Trump name really stands for now.

PS- His daughter married a friend of mine from NJ. She converted and she's a cool chick, smart as hell, but she was a Trump.. His boys are sporting manginas these days.

PPS - Read Donald Trump's tweets from a year or two ago. The brain vomit he dishes out makes you think he was mistaking texting for Twitter.. He's a fucking imbecile with a slick PR team crafting things up. But totally... utterly... full of shit.

Your refreshing comments on Donald Trump are desperately needed in this thread. A bunch of clueless hate mongers apparently love slobbering over Trump and need a reality check:

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-the-shit/184029-trump-us-president.html

More or less... this is the truth.

Though you don't have to go overseas with it. The USA is actually a really safe and solid asset protection spot, though many people seem to think in offshore terms due to associating 'asset protection' and 'tax loopholes' to 'drug cartels and the mafias of the world' --- which they are not.

I did some looking into the story and while he's using a really solid few asset management firms/family firms to retain and grow the bigger deals, he also does himself a great disservice by making really dumb and publicly outlandish deals that just seem to get himself into trouble and undo what the pros are doing.. not everything by any means, but that guy needs to pick a side. Either manage it all yourself and be responsible for it... and likely lose it all if he doesn't grow the fuck up asap about it... or let the pros handle it, skim a healthy profit and maybe a bit more on the DL from him for themselves, but overall grow it and keep it out of harm's way.

He's not broke. Not even a lil. But he certainly can go broke eventually if he doesn't change that street mindset with the big bucks he's got sloshing around.

I think he's a really bright guy but lacks 'next level monies and mindset' guidance. However... it's his money and life and he can do whatever the fuck he wants with it. I hope he pisses it all away in the most entertaining way possible and has a fantastic and glorious time doing so. He deserves it. (that's meant in a very high five bro kinda way... nohomo).

Your refreshing comments on Donald Trump are desperately needed in this thread. A bunch of clueless hate mongers apparently love slobbering over Trump and need a reality check:

http://www.wickedfire.com/shooting-the-shit/184029-trump-us-president.html

get a broom

Trump would give wayne a run for his money on his WAIS score... declares Ch11 *** 4X *** and considers himself a guru. He inherited $400MM from Fred Trump, and in adjusted dollars has net-net lost money over his lifetime.

"I like people who don't get captured" is quite possibly the dumbest statement since Wayne's, "microencephalitis."

Since you're the financial guru on here, how likely do you think that 50 cent is hiding assets through entities like LLCs or even offshore?

The guy is obviously very much a rube, but anyone of any value would advise him to move money to the Antilles or IOM. There is no fucking way that he's sitting on only $4MM in capital.

But these underwear deals are a complete joke. The guy sees nothing up-front and some absurd bonus on meeting sales goals. Like 10% of $30MM adjusted net -- so like 1% of $300MM in revs, and based upon an ASP of $80! (They are selling at Lord and Taylor for under $20).

We will be flying in hovercars when he receives a check.

let me just jump in here...

50 cent declared chapter 11 bankruptcy...not chapter 7...those are 2 very diff things

we can get into the diff if people want to more, but to sum it up? Chapter 11 is a great way for wealthy people with large debts to get out of paying them immediately. Like in the case where u might want to make someone wait years and continue to pay legal fees, and maybe even decide to settle for less in the mean time.

chapter 7 is the "holy shit im so broke sell all my stuff to pay my debt" kind of bankruptcy