50 Cent's wealth is an illusion

I completely agree with Cheshire's comment, he probably has everything stacked overseas. He is not a rapper, but a businessman and a shady one, he couldn't possibly invest 100 million and fail at everything he invested in. I guess there are examples of poor investors out there, but I am sure he wouldn't be at the top of the list.

When the judge asked the rapper about his 38 million in record sales, Jasckon explained, “I make ten cents a record.”

That is probably true for a lot of pop artists. The performers don't make a whole lot unless they also wrote the song, which a lot of pop artists don't, or there will be 10 writers that split the royalties. https://www.ascap.com/Home/ace-title-search/index.aspx

Or if you're a Cash Money artist, Birdman will just keep your money and try to have you rubbed out. Indictment links Young Thug, Birdman to shots fired at Lil Wayne - New York News

I've never been a fan, but 50 Cent isn't broke-- it is just stashed somewhere.

I personally liked a lot of 50 Cents stuff, even the movies he "directed himself". You could tell by how much they sucked that he really did - and I still liked them.

Therefore, Fiddy, if you need to stay in my spare bedroom, no problem. Lemme know bruv.

erin-andrews-50-cent-kiss-gif-sb-nation.gif

LOL, that mofo isn't broke. Getting sued?

1. Hide all assets overseas or in your mama's name

2. Claim you only have $4.4m when you're getting sued for $5m

3. File bankruptcy

4. Don't pay that dumb bitch a dime

5. Go overseas a few times a year and live like a baller

Wouldn't 4.4m still go towards that 5m?

And the Frigo deal is retarded. They extrapolate ridiculous sales projections and attach a meaningless figure to it. Those fucking whities are selling at Lord and Taylor for under $20. I'd bet the guy hasn't seen six-figures in royalties.

The licensee is paying Jeter's company *8 million over 6 years* to be the exclusive distributor of those panties.

RappaMath

And the Frigo deal is retarded. They extrapolate ridiculous sales projections and attach a meaningless figure to it. Those fucking whities are selling at Lord and Taylor for under $20. I'd bet the guy hasn't seen six-figures in royalties.

The licensee is paying Jeter's company *8 million over 6 years* to be the exclusive distributor of those panties.

RappaMath

Since you're the financial guru on here, how likely do you think that 50 cent is hiding assets through entities like LLCs or even offshore?

He's definitely not broke.

The answers he was giving sounded like he was trolling the courts HARD, and ya'll faggots fell for it.

For a bunch of marketers you are being pretty dumb about this.

This is pretty obviously a strategic move he's making to not have to fork out 5 milly. Of course he's going to say that his lifestyle is an act, it's a legal defense.

I bet he's worth a hell of a lot more than 5 milly in non-liquid assets.

For perspective Donald Trump has claimed bankruptcy on 4 different occasions.