50 Cent's wealth is an illusion

hood-rich-bling-bling-psd-445562.png

He can't rap worth of shit, should have learned from Eminem and Dr Dre on how to make money work for you, that's what you get when your mind is still in the hood.

He can't rap worth of shit, should have learned from Eminem and Dr Dre on how to make money work for you, that's what you get when your mind is still in the hood.

When the judge asked the rapper about his 38 million in record sales, Jasckon explained, “I make ten cents a record.”

What happened to his Vitamin Water investment money? thought he made tens of millions off that...

as far as i heard ex gf sued him and won 5 million dollars he just doesnt want to pay, he even tried to file for bankruptcy.
i think he is pretty smart but a bit arrogant about it.
he just doesnt want to pay the girl, his jokes make it unbelievable, said himself get poor or die tryin and he did the same a few years ago when some other girl sued him too

It's the fate of all singers who did not invest right. They all think we will buy their songs forever and then end up broke and forgotten.

He did invest, what are you talking about?

as far as i heard ex gf sued him and won 5 million dollars he just doesnt want to pay, he even tried to file for bankruptcy.
i think he is pretty smart but a bit arrogant about it.
he just doesnt want to pay the girl, his jokes make it unbelievable, said himself get poor or die tryin and he did the same a few years ago when some other girl sued him too

Pretty much on point.

The guy is nowhere near being broke and I hardly believe he is anywhere near single digit millions.

Seems to me as if he is taking this WAY to far and personal and doesn't want to pay a single penny to the sluut.

He did invest, what are you talking about?

Read the original article carefully. He was estimated $155 million back in 2014 but now he is estimated only $4.4 million and is sued for $5 million.

He did invest and got some cash but as of now he is nearly broke and has to return all the cars and luxury to the shops after making flashy photos, as he said himself.

Nigga did a great job but then something somewhere went wrong.

Read the original article carefully. He was estimated $155 million back in 2014 but now he is estimated only $4.4 million and is sued for $5 million.

He did invest and got some cash but as of now he is nearly broke and has to return all the cars and luxury to the shops after making flashy photos, as he said himself.

Nigga did a great job but then something somewhere went wrong.

Nah, you read up on what's actually happening. He has way more than the 4.4 million, the 'bankruptcy' that people are freaking out about is common with people that have all their money tied into assets and it's simply used for restructuring. I would assume he has a lot of money tied in foreign accounts that cannot be connected to him too. Other than that he has the rest of his money in USA in businesses/funds/bonds.

Anyone who left a large amount of their money sitting in a bank would be considered bad with money.

And they allow you to go bankrupt with all that? Are they stupid like that?

Obviously I'm no lawyer. I would expect his legal team is trying to go for a way reduced charge than 5 million and do it over a long period of time (like a reduced payment plan). He's probably going to play up that this case is damaging to his image.

It's not stupid as much as incredibly hard to prove and her legal defense would have to do that. As an example, when you get a business entity (S-Corp/LLC) you can actually get another business entity on top of that, and in some states that initial business entity would be 'hidden/anonymous'. That entity could invest any profit made and it would simply never reach 50 Cent's account as it grew and grew and he can pull it to his account whenever he wants (but won't). If both entities were from another person other than 50 cent and he was simply a private partner... Again, that was just a quick example of 1 headache, now imagine if you had a financial team that spent all day protecting you and other's money with cutting-edge tactics.

Even when the feds were bringing down the Mafia they could almost never estimate how much money they truly had just in America, that's not counting offshore.

Even with a net worth of 4.4m hes still a wealthy bastard, a 1%er who built his wealth from little/nothing. Full respect goes out to him for that, showing us all that it's possible

If he gets audited, he better have his shit in order or else pay the piper.

The thing though from what I understand is she sued 50 Cent. Once you get a business entity (besides sole proprietorship) that's almost like a separate person (meaning separate money too), I believe it works the same for a lot of trusts/funds too (ex. he has a trust for his family). 50 Cent can simply move his money and say he's broke. If someone doesn't care about their credit or bad appeal of moving your money and saying you're broke that is totally possible.

Again not saying I know much about this subject, but this is what I'm piecing together and it's an interesting subject. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he knew he would be going to court over this and is going to be using this attention for something else. The guy is very aggressive and even notably pumped and dumped stocks by using his social media.

LOL, that mofo isn't broke. Getting sued?

1. Hide all assets overseas or in your mama's name

2. Claim you only have $4.4m when you're getting sued for $5m

3. File bankruptcy

4. Don't pay that dumb bitch a dime

5. Go overseas a few times a year and live like a baller