$5 Verifiable XRUMER Blasts CHEAP CHEAP Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't remember how many time I ordered from dgenuis. Bang on service with great over delivery everytime. Here is another order for 10k profiles. PP Transaction ID 4ME10511TG***9422.

Will email you the details in a minute.

hi, payment sent for 10000 profiles.
transaction ID 4PB39345CN930134X

report to stan1119@gmaill.com

I can't remember how many time I ordered from dgenuis. Bang on service with great over delivery everytime. Here is another order for 10k profiles. PP Transaction ID 4ME10511TG***9422.

Will email you the details in a minute.

Orders received will work on them and send the reports shortly

Use these for your web 2.0s , bookmarks, social profiles, blog posts,articles, even forum profiles to boost your SERPS!

1000 Profiles -$2

2000 Profiles
- $4

5000 Profiles - $8

10000 Profiles - $15

20000 Profiles - $28

50000 Profiles - $60

100000 Profiles - $100

150000 Profiles - $179

After payment you should be redirected to a form to fill out project details.

If you didn't get to a form please visit

URLS and Anchors should be put into this format

{url=http://www.site.com]{Anchor1|Anchor2|..}[/url] one per line

FAST TURNAROUND TIME
1-2 Business Days MAX
5Business DAYS MAX for 20K+ profiles

ALWAYS SCRAPING AND ADDDING IN NEW DOMAINS! Increasing ANCHOR RATES!

open to orders just got my internet installed at the new place so i can efficiently manage all projects on the server!

Received the report
Quality work done.
Got more profiles than ordered mostly with anchor text
This service rocks.

Here is my review: I took a 5k order for $8. I received a report for over 6k (1000+ over!!!) and ran the link checker. The link checker was sucking balls due to my public proxies timing out. I needed to scrape new ones. The anchors were showing up as I wanted on the sites I wanted. All was well. Some of the profiles either hadn't gone through or were deleted, as expected. This is the nature of Xrumer, not a problem of the service. I am pleased and would return for more!

Got the 1000 blasts for 2 of my website. Very fast turnaround, good communication. Thanks for your help!

My Review. i was given a FREE1K blast to try out service. sry for late reply been traveling for work. I have to say from my exp this is a great service . The report was easy to follow and i found most of the links str8 away.. cudo's for a real nice value add. I will be ordering a large package soon..

Got my order, very impressed with the speed and service. Thank you.

placed an order, quick turn around time, links all in tact plus extra, will be ordering again.

Thanks again.

REVIEW

got the 5000 blast discounted for review

3562 unique domains so few dupes in there but not bad
5760 links found total out of 6006 sent :) still over 5000
5345 with anchors :)
fast turnaround time
good communication
awsome price

Need i say more 9/10 would be a 10 but the duplicate domains was somthing im not used to in profiles normally htey would all be unique

HIGHLY RECCOMENDED
cheers
joe

just got my file from OP on the $4 for 5k blast. Quick spot check shows that the work is good. Keywords and websites shows up in most sites. Will definitely order again when I need another blast.

In addition for the blasts, OP replies to emails ASAP and great in updating progress.

Just a short review.
Received my report and instead of 5000 he over delivered to 7435.
I run it thru scrapebox and found 4509 entries, which is really good. Worth the money.

received my report for 1k profiles

> Excellent Communication
> Fast turn around time,
> over delivered - 1623
> Random check of url's ALL GOOD

Highly recommended :) Go for it

Previous reviews all reports sent ready for more orders. We are increasing our domains and anchors and strive to provide you with as many as possible.

Use these links to index your web 2.0s , articles, and even your money site.

The next five people that reply with "I WANT10K for $13" to the thread can get their 10K Blast for $13.

Use these links to index your web 2.0s , articles, and even your money site.

The next five people that reply with "I WANT10K for $13" to the thread can get their 10K Blast for $13.

I WANT10K for $13

Emailing you the details in a minute.

I WANT10K for $13

How much unique domains do you have in totals ?

PMs sent as far as unique you are looking at 7K++

3 people that reply with "I WANT10K for $13" to the thread can get their 10K Blast for $13.

WEEKEND SPECIAL

VALID TILL MONDAY
10K XRUMER BLAST
INDEX YOUR LINKS
ONLY $13

after you pay if you are not redirected please fill out the​

Could you confirm me that you receive my order and my payment ?

Regards.

Order confirmed I'll send over the report when it is finished. OPEN FOR MORE ORDERS

OFFER EXTENDED
10K XRUMER BLAST
INDEX YOUR LINKS
ONLY $13

after you pay if you are not redirected please fill out the

Project Details

All previous reports sent out. Get your articles, web 2.0s, blog posts, profile links indexed with a 10K XRUMER Blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.