$5 Verifiable XRUMER Blasts CHEAP CHEAP Reviews Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

need some cash so

NEED SOME CASH SALE
Use these for your web 2.0s , articles, even forum profiles to boost your SERPS!​

1000 Profiles -$2

2000 Profiles
- $4

5000 Profiles - $8

10000 Profiles - $15

After payment you should be redirected to a form to fill out project details. If you didn't get to a form please PM me

FAST TURNAROUND TIME
1-2 Days MAX
4 DAYS MAX for 10K profiles

PM ME FOR BULK DISCOUNTS

2 people to reply to this thread get 1000 PROFILES FREE you don't even need to order

payment sent 8P162772A66605807

Report Sent

just bought 5000- (name Lachlan)

It didnt redirect me to form.
Please PM me

PM SENT

2 people to reply to this thread get 1000 PROFILES FREE you don't even need to order

you asked 4 replies here i is...

NEED SOME CASH SALE
Use these for your web 2.0s , articles, even forum profiles to boost your SERPS!

1000 Profiles -$2

2000 Profiles
- $4

5000 Profiles - $8

10000 Profiles - $15

After payment you should be redirected to a form to fill out project details. If you didn't get to a form please PM me

FAST TURNAROUND TIME
1-2 Days MAX

PM ME FOR BULK DISCOUNTS

here are some reviews

received my report for 1k profiles

> Excellent Communication
> Fast turn around time,
> over delivered - 1623
> Random check of url's ALL GOOD

Highly recommended :) Go for it

Checked report, everything looks good. Great service and speedy delivery.

Good work!

late review.....all is good with the links..def worth the cheap price so bulk order with this guy!

order placed

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1X168254W2222533X.

order placed sending details now

you asked 4 replies here i is...

Dibs. PM me.

Bing! I wanna order!

Using this service again.

$8 Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 0RX690048A324104S)

PMs SENT

]NEED SOME CASH SALE
Use these for your web 2.0s , articles, even forum profiles to boost your SERPS!​

1000 Profiles -$2

2000 Profiles
- $4

5000 Profiles - $8

10000 Profiles - $15

FAST TURNAROUND TIME
1-2 Days MAX

PM ME FOR BULK DISCOUNTS

here are some reviews

PMs SENT
[/QUOTE]

NEED SOME CASH SALE

1000 Profiles -$2

2000 Profiles
- $4

5000 Profiles - $8

10000 Profiles - $15

FAST TURNAROUND TIME
1-2 Days MAX

PM ME FOR BULK DISCOUNTS

Just bought 1000 Profiles -$2.

Sent you the details of my order. Looking forward to your report
PM sent

NEED SOME CASH SALE

1000 Profiles -$2

2000 Profiles
- $4

5000 Profiles - $8

10000 Profiles - $15

FAST TURNAROUND TIME
1-2 Days MAX

PM ME FOR BULK DISCOUNTS

Just bought 1000 Profiles -$2.

Sent you the details of my order. Looking forward to your report
PM sent

Here is my review: I took a 5k order for $8. I received a report for over 6k (1000+ over!!!) and ran the link checker. The link checker was sucking balls due to my public proxies timing out. I needed to scrape new ones. The anchors were showing up as I wanted on the sites I wanted. All was well. Some of the profiles either hadn't gone through or were deleted, as expected. This is the nature of Xrumer, not a problem of the service. I am pleased and would return for more!

Here is my review: I took a 5k order for $8. I received a report for over 6k (1000+ over!!!) and ran the link checker. The link checker was sucking balls due to my public proxies timing out. I needed to scrape new ones. The anchors were showing up as I wanted on the sites I wanted. All was well. Some of the profiles either hadn't gone through or were deleted, as expected. This is the nature of Xrumer, not a problem of the service. I am pleased and would return for more!

Got the 1000 blasts for 2 of my website. Very fast turnaround, good communication. Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.