[5 Reviews] HOW TO? Get those Fancy Links! This is like Wikipedia-Editorial fusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Got my first 2 How to links, Must say these are some Very nice Quality links and Surely worth the money. He Targeted 2 Different inner pages of my money site in the content that is posted with Relevant images.
Too Early to report any Serps but I can say that these are the links you will regret not buying.

I Got my first 2 How to links, Must say these are some Very nice Quality links and Surely worth the money. He Targeted 2 Different inner pages of my money site in the content that is posted with Relevant images.
Too Early to report any Serps but I can say that these are the links you will regret not buying.

Hi matt101, thanks for update - more links to come shortly!

Threw an order your way last night. Would love to hear back on a time frame for these. Thanks!

Hi Funky Bunch - sent you a message :)

Hi all - because we are finishing like more than dozen orders and reviews for next day or two we will be sending accurate estimate of delivery in about 48 hours to all customers, so expect an email.
Thanks for another bunch of orders! Much appreciated.
Not completely sure if we will re-open this thread since we have received many bulk orders. As said before once we hit 60 orders we will be closing this service down permanently and open completely new service.
So if you want to get those links from us, you should consider at least reserving a spot.

Order Placed

Thank, you. Order received and queued!
Expect email within ~24 with more information about your order.
The thread is about to close - we keep accepting orders as long as form will be accessible!

Thank you for all the orders in last 2 days. Much appreciated! I will update everyone within next ~24 hours!

Review

REVIEW

Speed: 5/5

Disclosure: This was a review copy. As the thread states, a date will be given for each order placed as to when links will be posted. In my case, the OP says that there is one more link that will be provided so services rendered for this review order is not complete yet, but I was indeed told when the content for the URL I provided would be scheduled and when the links would be posted. There was only one day’s difference between the two dates that I was given. The OP said that he would keep me posted in that regard.

The links are not blasted (e.g. not provided all at once) based on my experience in this review copy I was provided. The links are dripped / provided slowly. It’s not an issue, but moreso something that I’m disclosing for anyone considering the service. Needless to say.. slower is without question a better practice in this current day of SEO and link building given the reality that these links are high quality links.

Communication: 5/5

The OP was very good about communicating with me. The OP asked more than once if I was happy about the pages and content posted and inquired about whether I’d like to see anything changed. There have been a handful of emails that have been exchanged.

Report: 4.5/5

There was no report provided. I’m not sure if this changes for those that pay the asking sale price of $197 for all the links that are advertised as what you’ll receive in a paid order, but for the review copy for each link that was completed, they were given to me in a private message.

This is one area that I would suggest fine tuning. While it is a review copy and of which I am grateful.. staying true to a high priced service and it’s overall presentation from the introduction of the sales thread to the reviews to the paid orders a well packaged report isn’t a bad idea.

It likely won’t make or break the decision for anyone to opt for this service for a prospective buyer, but it’s merely a suggestion and “not” a critical concern that I am making in this area of feedback pertaining to the review copy that I received.

Overall: 4.75/5

Considering the links that you receive with this service, this will add trust and authority in addition to diversifying your link portfolio. The OP in my opinion, based on this experience is a service provider that is genuinely interested in your satisfaction with the product and service that is provided. With that said, this isn’t a typical link building thread pertaining to the types of links that you’re getting. Additionally, closing this down after 2 months / 60 orders keeps the service from a high saturation point which is also noted as a unique aspect of this service as well.

My Recommendation: Highly Recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.