[5 Reviews] HOW TO? Get those Fancy Links! This is like Wikipedia-Editorial fusion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatrickStar

Jan 18, 2015
Spain
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Hi all. We are back with some unique links. We have found them some time ago and they proved to be quite handy!
Use them like a fusion of Editorial/Wikipedia links - boost of authority and some long term traffic after a while. But for fraction of a price.

Each order gets free option for buffer links (2nd tier) - they will be manually build and will be of high quality and do follow so you can blast them with any kind of software you have to rank them faster so they will become nice traffic machine and delicate SEO slingshot.
Or you can just leave them - they are more likely to rank after a few months anyways as those How-To's are loved by Google.

So if you ever bought editorials for big money - this should be a bargain for you!

Also - our limited spots are not marketing slogan. We will sell this for more or less 2 months (60 orders) and then we will move to new thing in our inventory, so grab them now or let them be gone!

We offer 5 review copies. We have distributed 2 already - one was taken by furfing and one by diesel1 and their orders will be ready shortly.
If you want a copy - you NEED to follow WF rules (200 posts + 10 iTraders) AND have review posted on WF for any other service in last 4 months.
Don't send me PMs for reviews. Next 3 posters that will follow the rules will get reviews.

If you want to talk - just contact me on Skype: patrick.backlinks

or

send me an email contact@seoarcade.com

Thank you for reading whole thread!

In for review

In for a review as well

In for Review.

in for review if still available

Yup, expect PMs in an hour or two.

Sounds really good but will wait to read reviews.

Sure, there should be some in a day or three!

are you using unique hand written content?

Yup, everything is home made - we do not just drop a link, we create your keyword related content and we do a lot of tweaking.

Down for a review copy.

Sorry, but all have been taken!

Thank you guys for orders and stay tuned for review copies!

I got few messages asking same things, so answering them here - yup, this is white hat, it will pass Google Manual review and it is perfect long term solution!

Review for the Wikipedia Bonus

To obtain links from Wikipedia you need to add information to existing articles, that greatly improves the value of those articles, as well as a citation to ensure credibility of the added content.
If done correctly it will pass manual inspections from moderators, and the citation (your link), should stick for a long time.

OP is a professional when it comes to this; so much so that while inspecting my citation the moderator even corrected a small mistake, from a previous user.

Highly recommended!

Details have been sent in a PM Patrick.

Git it, thanks!

Review for the Wikipedia Bonus

To obtain links from Wikipedia you need to add information to existing articles, that greatly improves the value of those articles, as well as a citation to ensure credibility of the added content.
If done correctly it will pass manual inspections from moderators, and the citation (your link), should stick for a long time.

OP is a professional when it comes to this; so much so that while inspecting my citation the moderator even corrected a small mistake, from a previous user.

Highly recommended!

Much, much appreciated and highly unexpected! Thanks!

Looks really nice , going to wait for the reviews

Soon they will come ;)

Hi all.

Finally reports are here. Today we are sending 6 reports and some reviews finally! So stay tuned!

Have a nice Monday!

I got my first links ! Really amazed by what Patrick got for me... Please close this thread and keep it private ;)

Thanks man! Much appreciated - more to come ;)

Can you send me samples?

I am interested to purchase

Thanks

Hi, I will send it now.

Thanks!

Around 10 more properties done today, sending within 2 hours. Thank you for all the orders, we got a lot of them!

Received my first 'how to' link today. Have to say it looks good. I'll keep it brief, but to give you an idea of the quality, the article has one image per paragraph. Altogether 10 relevant images nicely formatted with the post.

Received my first 'how to' link today. Have to say it looks good. I'll keep it brief, but to give you an idea of the quality, the article has one image per paragraph. Altogether 10 relevant images nicely formatted with the post.

Hi there.

Thanks for quick update :)

Also thank you for another orders today. Much appreciated! Sending another batch of links in about 3-4 hours!

Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.