400 word articles - cheap - $2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes @boosters.

Actually you can give me a subject and I can write multiple articles based on it. But I can write around keywords too. Whatever is better for you.

PM sent too!

Also, waiting for other orders and BULK orders. I'm pretty interested in bulk orders, since I have to much time on my hands.

Thanks community!

You will have it ready soon, as told.

I will contact you via PM (private message) when ready.

Thanks!

Article REVIEW

I was looking for a content writer in a different thread and cramy gave me a free review just to test him out.
The article was written really well, with no grammar mistakes and also delivered quite fast.

On top of that, of all the offers that I got, Cramy's was the cheapest. I just hired him for 10 articles.

Article REVIEW

I was looking for a content writer in a different thread and cramy gave me a free review just to test him out.
The article was written really well, with no grammar mistakes and also delivered quite fast.

On top of that, of all the offers that I got, Cramy's was the cheapest. I just hired him for 10 articles.

Thanks a lot @motto for your honest review.

Furthermore, I am always looking for bulk orders, since I got a lot of free time on my hands.

If you got a BULK order, I am ready!

Just had Cramy finish up a batch of 50 articles for me. All on different keywords and it was done perfectly! Cannot ask much more for the price either, he is charging absurdly low and I'd suggest at least giving him a test run with a 400 word article. It's only $2.50 and totally worth your time. I'll be using him for large projects in the future as well.

Thanks so much!

Addison

bought 20 and he delivered in less than 48 hours.. thats unheard of in this industry..

Honest review

All my keywords where included as requested. Very readable, well written
Can't ask for much more for the price either. It's only $2.50 and totally worth your time. I plan on placing orders for more projects soon.:banana_sml:

Thanks a lot for your honest reviews guys!

Thanks a lot community!

If you got a bulk order for me, I'm your guy.

Cramy

If I order 3 400 word articles, can you have them done within 12 - 24hrs? If so drop me a PM and I'll send the cash over now.

Sure Jake. I can get them done in 24 hours.

Already sent you a private message.

Thanks a lot and waiting for more bulk orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.