400 word articles - cheap - $2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello alc!

For the moment I can't write about your subject. That's why I won't send any payment details.

For the moment I am looking for long term clients.

hey cramy, I'm looking for a writer, add me on skype kjro-rmv
or email kjroliver@yahoo.com

I've got 25 x 700 word articles for you to do asap. Keywords provided for and guidelines for you to read before you do them.
You up for it? want a free review for one to see if this is the style I want - will give feedback on it on this thread as well,.

So, total for 24 (+1 free review) is $105USD

Will pay you 25% upfront to start at $21

And if you prefer can make life easier by sending all 75% upon receiving work - check feedback + posts, I'm honest and will pay up for it.

get in touch with me - need to start immediately as I need it within 4 days.

Hi cramy, I've got a few articles I would need written. If they're good I may have more, and in larger quantities, soon after.

PM me with payment/order details.

Thanks a lot for your questions. Private messages sent to everyone.

@muse88: your free review is ready.

@Vcize and @compujoe: I am ready to take your orders and I've already sent you private messages. Just let me know how it goes.

Cramy,

@Choller: I don't make articles in spin format. I don't know what's all about.

But if you are ever interested in regular articles, let me know.

Thanks for asking.

REVIEW

I ordered 5 articles from cramy i must say very good work very well written and i actually found no grammer issues in mine.

Turnaround time was less then 24 hours
Articles well written and where on cosmotology so perfect for a female writer too
Grammer was bang on and density was perfect
Communication was awsome and she even confirmed what i wanted done to ensure she had it correct.

price is the best part for this money you would not get good quality usually but she definatly did a good job.

10/10 A++

I spoke to Cramy. I gave him some topics to write. I am very pleased with his writing, his professionalism, his communication, and his turnaround. He was able to deliver half the order today and the other half tomorrow.

Thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.