400 word articles - cheap - $2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've received my order 3x500 words from Cramy. What I can see from these articles is that they fulfilled with all of my requirements, natural flow (handwritten) and passed copyscape. It was good for link building articles just like what he said. I was happy to get articles from him.

@myparadise - thanks a lot for your honest review.

Always waiting for more orders, especially BULK orders.

Thanks a lot for your time!
Cramy

@javanx3d - thanks!

Always waiting for BULK orders (up to 100-200 articles per order).

Writing BMR (150+ articles) too.

Thanks a lot!
Cramy

Review

I ordered 4 articles from Cramy and didn't expect too much for the price he's charging, but i was pleasantly surprised. He delivered all 4 within a day and they read well, didn't have to correct any spelling or grammar and i was able to send them straight out to publish as blog posts.

Will be ordering more

@cyberwiz - samples sent! Let me know if you need more.

@Tyrannical - thanks a lot for your review.

Still waiting for more orders.

Cramy

I just got the 2 articles I ordered, and I must say, they are superb!

This service may be the best thing I found on this forum.
The articles were sent to me very very quickly, in a day, and the quality of the articles are superb. The number of words even exceeded the limit in once article, proving that this author is dedicated and ENJOYS his work rather than being concerned with money and capping the number of words to exactly what's shown. I really appreciate that.

The English was great, and I am so surprised, even though I gave a really rare/narrow topic the content was great. cramy has done some superb research on the topic before writing this, and it's quality is really great, not some rubbish that some other writers just put up.

Also I found that these articles were great for SEO with a good keyword density.

Overall I highly recommend this writer, and I think you should leave him some tips (extra dollar at least :p)

Thank you so much OP, great service!!

Very impressed with cramy's service. I started out with a small order of 10 articles and will be ordering more soon! In the past, I have used Craigslist, oDesk, and Elancer to hire writers to write content for linkbuilding purposes. oDesk is the only that can compete with cramy's price and I would be pressed to find a writer that can consistently pump out this quality content. I did, however, have to send the first batch of articles back because I felt the quality was lacking. When I let Cramy know that I was not satisfied, he offered to re-write them. When he re-sent the articles, I was very pleased with the content quality. Nice job, cramy. This service is definitely worth the price!

@Lemints - thanks for your honest review!

I'm always ready to write more content!

Thanks a lot!
Cramy

Status
Not open for further replies.