400 One-way links-100%qality links-with money back guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
hello wf member's,

We 'll submit your site link in high pr sites (pr9 to pr1) there are no pr0 site. We 'll use pure white hat technique for your site submission so you don't have to worry about your submission.

Our one way link submission features:

€€ Time around: 4day's

€€ Detailed report with exact link location of your links with login detail, so you can see your link very easily and verify our report in 10 minutes maximum.

€€ All are pure white hat submission's.

€€ We have 3 years experience of this (seo) work

Our packages are below:

100 link $20

200 link $35

400 link $70

Offer: 25% discount for first 3 order's.

payment accept paypal.

If you are interested please send pm or post here your order....

hello bufu,

I 'll do directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission, if you have blog then blog submission etc... and 'll give you detailed report with all approved and do follow links..

I 'll give you discounted review copy if you write a honest review here.

My Review:

I tried a review package of 100 links for 25% off.

The service took just under 24 hours to complete. maria7190 sent a spreadsheet listing all the created accounts, profiles and links. They were all created on various pr0-9 websites. Login details of the profiles/accounts were also given.

All in all an excellent service!

My Review:

The service took just under 24 hours to complete. maria7190 sent a spreadsheet listing all the created accounts, profiles and links. They were all created on various pr0-9 websites. Login details of the profiles/accounts were also given.

Thank you so much for your nice review obi1kenobi....i am very glad to you..

My Review:

I thought there were no pr0 sites in the package?

I thought there were no pr0 sites in the package?

yes there are no pr0 site, obi1kenobi toking about free links submission with this pack....I am providing free link submission service (extra submission's) with every pack that is not mention in thread post packages because i always do some extra submission's with my every service.....

Status
Not open for further replies.