3x PR4 - 13x PR3 - 4x PR2 - Blogposts on private network - just $14!

Status
Not open for further replies.

capone2009

May 31, 2009
GER
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
:hi:
Contextual backlinks from PR blogs are one of the best links you can get. With my new service I will be offering you the following:

* 20 blogposts on PR blogs (spun content, around 500 words)
* 2 links per post -> 40 links total
* full report of the direct urls to your posts
* each blog is hosted on a unique C-Class IP
* I own all of the blogs personally
* Privacy protecion enabled
* no interlinking

The blogs are also hosted in various server locations in the US and Europe to make the diversity even bigger. This way you also get different A and B class IP addresses!

Furthermore these blogs are all backed up by PR links to maintain their pagerank. I did not buy any crappy domain with pagerank. Most blogs have an age of 3+ years, one even over 8 years. Different TLDs and all domains have 0 drops!

PR Breakdown:

03x PR4
13x PR3
04x PR2

Price: $14

CLICK HERE TO ORDER

(NO gambling, adult or pharmacy links allowed!)

Reviews will be given out to trusted senior members. I will choose them, please don't ask for a review in this thread. The price is already very low!

Got a review comin here. Keyword 2 is the real test - it's a new page on a trusted domain, no linkbuilding, sorta competitive keyword, but right now G is ranking the wrong page on that site for that term.

I'll post full stats and SerpIQ CI's when the review is ready.

Thanks capo!!

how many urls and keywords can we rotate?

Currently I don't offer url or keyword spinning. I would need to test this first.

Got a review comin here. Keyword 2 is the real test - it's a new page on a trusted domain, no linkbuilding, sorta competitive keyword, but right now G is ranking the wrong page on that site for that term.

I'll post full stats and SerpIQ CI's when the review is ready.

Thanks capo!!

Thanks Berto, just sent you the report!

Do articles remain frontpage?

The posts stay on the homepage for around 2 days. It varies because not all blogs have the same amount of homepage posts to avoid any footprints and also to avoid that all of your posts fall off the frontpage on the same day.

Order placed.

Thank you, you will get your report soon!

REVIEW

Got the articles posted - domains are as advertised.

The content is simply an article tossed into TheBestSpinner.

I took these and pushed a 2-Day "Teenie Genie" at them from BacklinksGenie. Buzz me later to see what the improvements were.

STARTING KEYWORDS - On my PR4 domain:
- Keyword 1: 14,800 global exacts, currently ranks 9 (don't expect this to move)
- Keyword 2: 74,000 global exacts, currently ranks 52

Keyword 2 is what we're looking at. It's a new page written by Core Content Club and is going to be the heart of an entire silo. It's received zero linkbuilding besides internal linking.

REVIEW

Got the articles posted - domains are as advertised.

The content is simply an article tossed into TheBestSpinner.

I took these and pushed a 2-Day "Teenie Genie" at them from BacklinksGenie. Buzz me later to see what the improvements were.

STARTING KEYWORDS - On my PR4 domain:
- Keyword 1: 14,800 global exacts, currently ranks 9 (don't expect this to move)
- Keyword 2: 74,000 global exacts, currently ranks 52

Keyword 2 is what we're looking at. It's a new page written by Core Content Club and is going to be the heart of an entire silo. It's received zero linkbuilding besides internal linking.

Thanks for the review, Berto. I hope you will see some impact on your rankings soon! :)

Can I supply spinned {|} article?

If it is 50%+ unique then it would be no problem. You would need to place your links in html code within the article body. Title must also be spun. I will send you a pm with my email address.

order placed
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 83K17293SH280181R.

Thank you for your order, I received your details and will start working on it soon!

order placed wanna see if it can budge some tough terms ive been having issues moving

Transaction ID: 33368446G5788410Y

Just placed order, transaction ID for this payment is: 1EJ10136FY067072A

Thanks for your orders! You can expect your report soon.

I will be out watching UEFA Champions League now, so I will work on new orders when I'm back in a few hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.