35 PR5 HOMEPAGE LINKS for just $45

Status
Not open for further replies.

im still waiting fo r my report sir

You placed order on 25th Dec. Just 2 days gone. I already mention in thread that you will get complete report in 4 business days. Anyway i sent report to your id. Just check it from your end.

If anybody don't need drip means please tell in form clearly. I will make arrangement according to that...

Now the OBL is 15

85 spots still available

HI

I have the report BUT ALOT OF STRANGER THINGS. Firtsly, i counld not open all these sites. All times Unable to connect

Have more than 35 sites, when i check in prchecker.info/ all hve pr5 but in ohters tools they show me theses sites are news , from just november . SO i think may be all sites have FAKE PR5. not real . I hope to cancel this order now

I received the report.
I did not really expect it until next week.
It is Christmas Weekend and I am headed out.

I did check a few things and looks good so far.

1. All blogs are PR5
2. The posts I have read appear to have a pretty good spin.
3. Links appear to be as I requested.

I got your follow-up email.

YES - I have seen some movement for all 5 keywords/search terms (approximately 7 posts each)
YES - All 35 blogs in my report are PR5

Everything appears to be as described in the OP

HI

I have the report BUT ALOT OF STRANGER THINGS. Firtsly, i counld not open all these sites. All times Unable to connect

Have more than 35 sites, when i check in prchecker.info/ all hve pr5 but in ohters tools they show me theses sites are news , from just november . SO i think may be all sites have FAKE PR5. not real . I hope to cancel this order now

If sites not opening means just check your net connection. here everything fine...

Just check my thread, i mention most of the domains are aged..I didn't mention all domains are aged....Without reading the thread...don't post like this.....

Thankthe OP. Got the refund from him immediately. Serieuse man !!

I refund the amount to him

Reason:he don't know how to check the PR and all...I only send me tools to check the domains....Please new person don't spoil my thread..

If you need any queries...just PM me..I will reply to all your questions....

I got your follow-up email.

YES - I have seen some movement for all 5 keywords/search terms (approximately 7 posts each)
YES - All 35 blogs in my report are PR5

Everything appears to be as described in the OP

Hello sir,

Thanks for the nice review...

PR Looks good to me on all sites and I've seen some positive movement on keyword. I would assume I'll see more movement over the next few days as well and a nice PR bump at the next update.

So far so good! Will update again in a few days...

just to make sure, all the links are coming from the high PR site home page
and not from an inner pr 0 post right ?

Hi blognetwork,

I got your request.
I just checked all the blogs again with Market Samurai and the SEOBook toolbar.

I have already posted twice (this makes three) that all 35 blogs in my report are PR5.

WickedFire can be a rough place for new service providers.
Regardless of any reviews or feedback posted, you are probably going to get more complaints (and people claiming your PR is fake) because some people will be expecting to see more backlinks to the blogs. You may want to consider providing more detail on this point in your offer.

another questions (strange i couldn't edit the post above)
any way...
lets say i order your package for 35 sites i have but, 2 months from now i decide that i would like to switch few site,
for example take 10 links that i already have and switch them to another links
will it be available?

whats the seomoz authority (X/100) on these? I notice many people bullshit PR #s with like 10-100 inbound links. So I'd like to know more about how many inlinks these domains have prior to ordering. Or better yet, pm me a few of the urls if feasible. Im def. interested, thanks.

I checked all 35 sites. All sites have a valid PR5! Service seems awesome. Very helpful and fast communication.

I requested the site list and got it very quickly. So response time 10/10. I checked PR and all have PR5. Those who don't know how to check PR can say it's fake. All are valid PR5 domains. I am going to order one and see the results.

another questions (strange i couldn't edit the post above)
any way...
lets say i order your package for 35 sites i have but, 2 months from now i decide that i would like to switch few site,
for example take 10 links that i already have and switch them to another links
will it be available?

This will be available....

Order placed.

I got your order..We are processing your order.

whats the seomoz authority (X/100) on these? I notice many people bullshit PR #s with like 10-100 inbound links. So I'd like to know more about how many inlinks these domains have prior to ordering. Or better yet, pm me a few of the urls if feasible. Im def. interested, thanks.

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.