300 Social Bookmarking | 100% Quality | Pr1 to Pr 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a couple of questions. If i order the 100 package, will you use the 100 highest pr sites? Do you know if the 300 sites are on different i.p's, or are they like directories where one guy owns 20 and runs them from the same i.p address? Can you use anchor links on most of them? Thanks.

Last edited:
I have a couple of questions. If i order the 100 package, will you use the 100 highest pr sites? Do you know if the 300 sites are on different i.p's, or are they like directories where one guy owns 20 and runs them from the same i.p address? Can you use anchor links on most of them? Thanks.

Yes if you 'll order 100 'll use pr9 to pr3 page rank sites, yes i have dynamics ip address, and yes 'll use your anchor text on every site.....if you are interested please let me know...

Hi,

I would like the 300 bundle but with a slight modification. I would be willing to provide a report review (in great detail) and still pay only a 20% discount.

The modification is I would like to pride a list of about 50 URL's with only one keyword for each URL.

Let me know if this will work for you.

Hi Maria,

I'm interested in your service,

please pm me, thanks

I have sent pm please check this out and waiting for your reply....

Hi,

I would like the 300 bundle but with a slight modification. I would be willing to provide a report review (in great detail) and still pay only a 20% discount.

The modification is I would like to pride a list of about 50 URL's with only one keyword for each URL.

Let me know if this will work for you.

I have sent a pm please check this out....

Hi, Ive just sent you an order for 100 links.

Just had the report done for the first 50 links (I'd asked for 50 week 1 and 50 week 2).

I was obviously confused by the social bookmarking links offered as I expected each of the pages the links were on to have a good PR - as opposed to the site itself having a high PR. So its not really what I was wanting.

Explained this to Sidana and as only 50% of the work was done, we agreed on a 50% refund - which I'm happy with and that's now been paid back to my Paypal ID.

I'm also a bit wiser now as well WRT bookmarking link PRs. Many thanks for your help.

Just had the report done for the first 50 links (I'd asked for 50 week 1 and 50 week 2).

I was obviously confused by the social bookmarking links offered as I expected each of the pages the links were on to have a good PR - as opposed to the site itself having a high PR. So its not really what I was wanting.

Explained this to Sidana and as only 50% of the work was done, we agreed on a 50% refund - which I'm happy with and that's now been paid back to my Paypal ID.

I'm also a bit wiser now as well WRT bookmarking link PRs. Many thanks for your help.

Thanks for your review......

All order's completed now accepting new order's......

Status
Not open for further replies.