Not open for further replies.

maria7190

SEO--> InfoSoftware.Biz
Jun 11, 2009
www.infosoftware.biz
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Hello everyone,

I am providing maximum 300 dofollow social bookmarking (pr1 to pr9) service with very great experienced team of seo. I 'll provide you 100% manual and quality service of social bookmarking. I am accepting 3description or 3title (anchor text) on every package, if you want to know more about our social bookmarking service fetures or packages you can check all detailed information below:

Features:
1. I 'll use pr1 to pr9 social bookmarking sites for your site bookmarking.
2. Turnaround time 5 day's, (same for bulk orders)
3. Detailed report after completion, 'll send you exact link location of your bookmark in detailed excel sheet report.

Packages:
1. 100 Bookmarks for $21
2. 200 Bookmarks for $36
3. 300 Bookmarks for $51

I need from you:
1. Your contact email address(For deliver report)
2. Url
3. Description.(Maximum 3)
4. Keyword. (Anchor text maximum 3)
5. Category.

2 Review copies available on 40% discount

payment only paypal

If you are interested in any package please pm...

i want to choose first ,100 bookmarks for test,can you send me you detail.

I can't send pm to you please send your site information via pm or my paypal id is meet sidana @ gmail . com (ignore the space) or you can send me your site information via mail on seoserviceinfo @ gmail . com (ignore the space)

Thanks....

The bookmarking was all done on time. I bought the 200 package and the PR of the bookmarking sites was like this:

2 pr9
6 pr8
7 pr7
11 pr6
23 pr5
22 pr4
29 pr3
30 pr2
39 pr1
37 pr0

The links varied. Mostly nofollow, some didn't use anchor text(the anchor text was like http:// etc), There were quite a few links that were redirect links. About what you would expect for bookmarking sites.

The package was completed for me a few days now and only about 2 links have been indexed so far.

The bookmarking was all done on time. I bought the 200 package and the PR of the bookmarking sites was like this:

2 pr9
6 pr8
7 pr7
11 pr6
23 pr5
22 pr4
29 pr3
30 pr2
39 pr1
37 pr0

The links varied. Mostly nofollow, some didn't use anchor text(the anchor text was like http:// etc), There were quite a few links that were redirect links. About what you would expect for bookmarking sites.

The package was completed for me a few days now and only about 2 links have been indexed so far.

hello esomark,

I have sent you wrong pr detail about pr0 that websites have pr1 or pr1+, you must have to check them before post your review on our thread, you would not get 5 social sites maximum who have pr0 i am damm sure, if you have time so please check them and please let me know where we didn't use your anchor text please send the report back to me with your doubts, 'll fix all the doubts and send you report again and thanks for your review....

Ok the prs given in the report are completely wrong, they are much higher than I said above. What I meant when I said the anchor text wasn't used was that the format of the site used the anchor text as a title, and had the link to the site next to it in the format eCommerce Hosting (so no anchor text).

Hope this clears things up.

Ok the prs given in the report are completely wrong, they are much higher than I said above. What I meant when I said the anchor text wasn't used was that the format of the site used the anchor text as a title, and had the link to the site next to it in the format eCommerce Hosting (so no anchor text).

Thanks for your review, 'll do very best for next time...

Just placed an order. Let's see how it goes!

Got your site details and payment, 'll finish this job as soon as possible.

Only one 20% discounted copy left.

Thanks

Can you clarify and give an example of your requirements? And are you still offering a discount? Your price seems a little high.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.