300 Blog Posts In Content Do Follow Links

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice quality and a good communication with Justin - that is what I should start with (A+).
Posts were submitted automatically but still: a) links are in different places (different paragraphs etc), b) there a few versions of the article, c) title seems to be spun (could be longer in my opinion).

I have over 300 unique domains in the final report (PR0-PR5). Posts are backlinked with scrapebox comments.

TAT - 4 days.

Do not affected SERP yet but it can be helpful I guess... Will update it in upcoming days.

Recommended!

REVIEW:

Here's my review of the 300 blog posts package.

Communication: Good enough 5/5

SPEED: 5/5 as he completed the order within the stated TAT.

Quality: I got 2 reports. One with the list of blog posts with 312 urls in it and the other with links to the the comments posted.

He posted to a total of 312 domains. Out of these, 121 had PR1+ and 51 were Pr2+. The spin quality seems to be fine. I like how you can use an unlimited number of url's/anchor..this is pretty useful if you want some anchor text/inner page link diversity for your website..

Plus I got a shitload of blog comments too.

This was A great deal I believe...900 links to your website. Too early to see any SERP gains right now so I'm gonna post an update after some days.

Ordered yesterday and sent PM - nothing back yet. (Unique Transaction ID #3CM65437E0679552D)

Also, said this in my PM - Cowsgonemad said... "I like how you can use an unlimited number of url's/anchor..this is pretty useful if you want some anchor text/inner page link diversity for your website."

Do i just email (where do I email it?? no one has contacted me) a URL/KW list?

Ordered yesterday and sent PM - nothing back yet. (Unique Transaction ID #3CM65437E0679552D)

Also, said this in my PM - Cowsgonemad said... "I like how you can use an unlimited number of url's/anchor..this is pretty useful if you want some anchor text/inner page link diversity for your website."

Do i just email (where do I email it?? no one has contacted me) a URL/KW list?
Thanks for the order, I have your pm. All outstanding orders are being processed today. Thanks for the business.

After payment just pm me with:
Paypal transaction ID
URL/KWs for order
email for report

Thanks for the order, I have your pm. All outstanding orders are being processed today. Thanks for the business.

After payment just pm me with:
Paypal transaction ID
URL/KWs for order
email for report

I sent you PM today with the list of URLs and KWs. Not sure how it is going to come through. Thinking emailing the spreadsheet would be much better.

Let me know any questions.

Thanks.

Hi Mate,

Do you have specific price for bulk order 5x/ 10x/ for 300 blogs posts ?

Best Regards,
Thinker

If I order 100 blogs, can you post only to PR2+ and include also the PR6 ?
Sorry about the late answer to your question. At the moment I do not offer only high pr posts, this is because I randomize what blogs I post to and I want to keep it that way.

WRT to the foreign anchors that is fine once all characters in the anchors are standard ascii.

All reports should be sent out, open for more orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.