300+ Approved Article Links – 600 Backlinks for just $20

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got my report on saturday. I received 304 approved submissions.

Very good work. Thnx.
Thanks for your honest review. Glad to hear this from you.

What is the status of my 5 orders? I needed these completed urgently, please message me back...
You have been contacted. The reports for all 5 orders will be sent the same time tomorrow.

Just made an order for 25$ (content writing + spinning + submitting).

It will be a very interesting test because i'm targeting a 3 word keyphrase in a non-english country :)

Hi all,

I am out from my town for an emergency issue [really very emergency]. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I will be back on Monday and I will definitely reply to your emails and PM and I will send all completed reports.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I am sending this mail from an internet cafe.

Hello,
i have ordered two packages with the 20% discount:
paypal id´s: 1VV03824PG7169131 + 84507693L86452333

Thanks!

Guaranteed Article Submissions

Hello,
i have ordered two packages with the 20% discount:
paypal id´s: 1VV03824PG7169131 + 84507693L86452333

Thanks!

Hi , just ordered your write/spin/submit package paid via Paypal.. Thanks

Order confirmation has been sent for both and work started.

My review of this service by Steve Jobs:

Background: i wanted to buy from Steve a directory submission service, but since my website is in italian language, Steve warned me that the acceptance rate would have been quite low (make sense) so he proposed me this alternative service: 300+ approved article links over 6-7 business days.

So i decided to give a try and used a keyword which is the same in both english and italian, because it's the name of the book!

THE GOOD

Steve was very professional and completed the order within 4 days during the 9th may.
He over-delivered, i received 371 articles.

THE BAD

I did a backlink check and 89 articles have already disappeared. 3 days ago the number was 85, so i may expect more articles to disappear.

The content is spun with random quality: i did a copyscape check on some urls and it is able to tell which articles are duplicated: the matching words range from 20% to 70%.

Most of the backlinks are not yet processed, according to majestic seo only 5 to 7 domains are sending a backlink to my site.

The very bad
My Keyword dropped from position 7 to position 22.:uhoh2: (according to Raven Seo tools)

Well, it's an experiment so i suppose that some risks are expected :D

Closing comments

The service of Steve Jobs is cheap but it's probably early to tell if it's effective.

I think that this service could be good if paired with a pinging service or a blast service directed to the single pages. (In my opinion)

Steve has done a very good job for me, 95% of the article are online, also if the links point to a foreign language page. I will use his service again!

Ordered 300 articles + the writing service.

There was a slight delay but him over delivering with about 75 extra articles more than made up for it.

Will order again.

Status
Not open for further replies.