30 Manual PR5+ Web 2.0 Properties - Unique Articles, Images, Login Info, Tier 2 - HOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got my report back in just 3 days.

Service uses all of the best 2.0 sites (in my opinion) and the tier 1 and tier 2 work done is very very good. The spin for tier 1 could be a tiny bit better, if I'm being really picky, but I think for the price and for the service you get, this is outstanding.

Will definitely be ordering again - looking forward to some strong SERP movement.

Got my report back in just 3 days.

Service uses all of the best 2.0 sites (in my opinion) and the tier 1 and tier 2 work done is very very good. The spin for tier 1 could be a tiny bit better, if I'm being really picky, but I think for the price and for the service you get, this is outstanding.

Will definitely be ordering again - looking forward to some strong SERP movement.

Thanks for the review! I can custom spin based on your requirements. Please let me know next time you order. :)

New order placed and more on the way. These are the best Web 2.0's for your $$$... you can always expect great work from Amigo!

Status
Not open for further replies.