30 Manual High PR Web 2.0 Properties - Unique Article(s), Images, Login Info, Tier 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

By far the best Web 2.0 properties I have ordered here. These are "true" manual Web 2.0's - The "Hello World" posts have been removed and the "uncategorized" category has been replaced by a keyword related category along with of plenty of keyword rich/LSI tags. The anchors for the links are actually placed properly within a sentence and not randomly placed at the end of a paragraph.

I had a custom order and plenty of random usernames/emails were used to avoid any type of footprint and to reduce the risk of the sites being deleted. Different related images were used on each site and some of the sites have video and some don't; perfect again. All of the themes were different and keyword rich titles were used.

Customer service/communication is also A-1.

No movement yet as the Web 2.0's are still being indexed but overall these are perfect to "juice up" and add content to.

Will definitely be ordering again.

By far the best Web 2.0 properties I have ordered here. These are "true" manual Web 2.0's - The "Hello World" posts have been removed and the "uncategorized" category has been replaced by a keyword related category along with of plenty of keyword rich/LSI tags. The anchors for the links are actually placed properly within a sentence and not randomly placed at the end of a paragraph.

I had a custom order and plenty of random usernames/emails were used to avoid any type of footprint and to reduce the risk of the sites being deleted. Different related images were used on each site and some of the sites have video and some don't; perfect again. All of the themes were different and keyword rich titles were used.

Customer service/communication is also A-1.

No movement yet as the Web 2.0's are still being indexed but overall these are perfect to "juice up" and add content to.

Will definitely be ordering again.

Thank you very much for the review! :)

order placed: xxxxxxxxxxxx6063G

made an order :)

I have ordered a bunch of times from 7th Amigo and got another report yesterday. This guy by far is the best web 2.0 guy you will find - period!

Made an order
8XD51230YW2154xxx

Regards kingtun

new order

transaction ID : xxx008551A650524N.

please confirm

Received all orders and thanks for the feedback bravoman1! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.