30,60,100,200,300-Web2.0 Submissions and Free Wikki,EDu,Scrapbox For Each Property !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anybody got any SERP movements from this service?

Thing that stops me trying the service is.

1. No SERP results posted in any of the previous 10 threads.

2. Maria is a bullshit fake name

3. Tom Smith leaving fake reviews and comments on the past threads. Why the fuck would a guy have that avatar you are using?

I don't force to my clients to post serp movements becuase this is very legit service and everyone know it, people buy my service and they do alot of things with these web2.0's....

1.) I don't know why no one have posted SERP movements, may be the reason is I never forced to anyone to post a review or a fake review in my threads !

2.) What the fuck is your problem with my username? My name is abhinav and Zingo know it very well, and also many other people know about it, so what is the problem?

3.) Tom Smith is a legit buyer of mine and he just bought our services again as many people buying it again and again, i am damn sure if Tom Smith said he got good SERP movements after using our services first time, then i think he actually got this and i have never forced to him to post a fake review you can ask to him about it, this is not a my problem. I love that pic and i can use any pic as i want to put on avatar, what is your problem?

I think you should have to stay away from my thread because you have bullshit problems from me ........like you don't like my user name, you have problem with my avatar......So just stay Away !

Hey guy's open for more orders as well !

--thanks

I don't force to my clients to post serp movements becuase this is very legit service and everyone know it, people buy my service and they do alot of things with these web2.0's....

1.) I don't know why no one have posted SERP movements, may be the reason is I never forced to anyone to post a review or a fake review in my threads !

2.) What the fuck is your problem with my username? My name is abhinav and Zingo know it very well, and also many other people know about it, so what is the problem?

3.) Tom Smith is a legit buyer of mine and he just bought our services again as many people buying it again and again, i am damn sure if Tom Smith said he got good SERP movements after using our services first time, then i think he actually got this and i have never forced to him to post a fake review you can ask to him about it, this is not a my problem. I love that pic and i can use any pic as i want to put on avatar, what is your problem?

I think you should have to stay away from my thread because you have bullshit problems from me ........like you don't like my user name, you have problem with my avatar......So just stay Away !

--thanks

1. This was an honest question, just asking if anybody has seen Serp movements since you have had 10 threads?

2. If you are a guy why do you use a girls name (Maria) is all I ask.

3. If Tom Smith is a legit buyer from you, why does he only only post in your threads with nothing but good feedback from your service?

7/9/12 - Order Placed New Two.
Please Confirm, i can not pm.

7/12/12 -
I highly recommend this service ! Sending you my second order as well !

8/8/12 - Ordered One More.

25/8/12 -
Have seen great serp movements after my first order, placed my second order, please confirm !

Supposedly it is his second order but when you add them all up that's 4.......

I just got pm from Maria, that's why replying here.

LOL…I never perused this thing that my orders will make a debate here. I usually buy services from Maria and in rush I wrote that it was my second order instead of forth and I think this thing was not a matter. It would be my forth order over here however even I can't count the number of orders I have made from him. He is a quality provider. And therewith I can see a lot more WF members are buying his service afterwards.

I just got pm from Maria, that's why replying here.

LOL…I never perused this thing that my orders will make a debate here. I usually buy services from Maria and in rush I wrote that it was my second order instead of forth and I think this thing was not a matter. It would be my forth order over here however even I can't count the number of orders I have made from him. He is a quality provider. And therewith I can see a lot more WF members are buying his service afterwards.

Thanks Tom Smith for your clarification upon my request, It was Pleasure to work for you !

Open for more orders as well !

--thanks

Hi,

Will you also add relevant pictures and videos in the properties? So are these real quality web 2.0 properties?

Are this new web2.0's and will you provide login info on all properties?

Hi,

Will you also add relevant pictures and videos in the properties? So are these real quality web 2.0 properties?

Are this new web2.0's and will you provide login info on all properties?

Yeah we will add relevant images and videos up on request and yes this is typical and real quality web2.0 service!

yes all are new and will give you complete access of the each property !

Open for more orders as well !

--thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.