25 PR3-PR5 Permanent HOMEPAGE LINKS for just 49$ (Authority Domains)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ordered
Transaction ID: 4RK3951189275632E

UPDATE:
wtf, got one more
Transaction ID: 3JW41395AW203552N

Last edited:
Just checking on the status of my order.

Your order is in process...Be patient for 5-6 business days...We will send report after we finish your order...Dont worry about it...

ordered
Transaction ID: 4RK3951189275632E

UPDATE:
wtf, got one more
Transaction ID: 3JW41395AW203552N

Thanks for the order

Today and tomorrow holiday for us. So as i mention in thread that we will delivered report in 5-6 business days....

More spots left...Grab it soon

REVIEW

I have purchased most of the previous packages that have been offered by blognetwork up to now.

After receiving the detailed report for one of them the 50 permanent blog links package today and checking every single one of the links I can only say that the work was done very professionally indeed. All links were live and not a single error was made. The submission of the links was carried out over a period of 7 days according to my instructions.

The PR of almost all the blogs were as described with the exception of 3 blogs that the PR had changed. Two of the blogs had risen to PR4 from PR3 and one had fallen to PR2 from PR3. Overall the link value of the package had increased.

Blognetwork is very helpful and provides an excellent service. I have placed additional orders with him including the current 25 permanent links package and will be placing more orders in the future.

In my opinion this service is a very good money for value service and one of the most reliable I have come across. I highly recommend it!

Many Thanks blognetwork and please keep them coming!

Just placed an order.

Got my report for the 20 permanent link blogs, looks good!
Now i ordered again!

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 0B421182RU1469947.

$59.00

Thanks for the orders

REVIEW

I have purchased most of the previous packages that have been offered by blognetwork up to now.

After receiving the detailed report for one of them the 50 permanent blog links package today and checking every single one of the links I can only say that the work was done very professionally indeed. All links were live and not a single error was made. The submission of the links was carried out over a period of 7 days according to my instructions.

The PR of almost all the blogs were as described with the exception of 3 blogs that the PR had changed. Two of the blogs had risen to PR4 from PR3 and one had fallen to PR2 from PR3. Overall the link value of the package had increased.

Blognetwork is very helpful and provides an excellent service. I have placed additional orders with him including the current 25 permanent links package and will be placing more orders in the future.

In my opinion this service is a very good money for value service and one of the most reliable I have come across. I highly recommend it!

Many Thanks blognetwork and please keep them coming!

Thanks for the review.

made an order: 38507520NL3660225
Looking forward to the results :)

Thanks for the order.....

You pump out so many of these I wonder why you don't just wait a bit longer and then produce a network of say 30 sites that you only give out 15 links to any one customer/domain? That way you can randomise the outbound link profile of your sites - as it is it seems to me that every site on each network of yours must have almost the same OBL profile, which surely means that sooner or later Google will catch it and devalue the whole network.

I'd order every single one of your services if you had measures in place to randomise the obl profile - as it is it just seems to me that these links surely have a limited lifespan...

^. I think this will be more and more important as a repeat customer is to have different obl on all , randomize.
This should not add too much to the cost but will add a lot of value to your customers .

You pump out so many of these I wonder why you don't just wait a bit longer and then produce a network of say 30 sites that you only give out 15 links to any one customer/domain? That way you can randomise the outbound link profile of your sites - as it is it seems to me that every site on each network of yours must have almost the same OBL profile, which surely means that sooner or later Google will catch it and devalue the whole network.

I'd order every single one of your services if you had measures in place to randomise the obl profile - as it is it just seems to me that these links surely have a limited lifespan...

^. I think this will be more and more important as a repeat customer is to have different obl on all , randomize.
This should not add too much to the cost but will add a lot of value to your customers .

Thanks for the suggestion you gave. We will try to launch the network which you suggest me soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.