[2014] Strongest Web 2.0 Properties - Unique Content - Link Building Diversification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say I order small package at 2 different times. How do I request different properties?

Let's say I order small package at 2 different times. How do I request different properties?

Since I cannot pm you, I will post my reply here.

After placing your order, you can just send me a pm or email me with the URL of the order placed mentioning you need the next set of properties from the last order placed and your order will be processed exactly as per your instructions.

My Email: sales[at]smartseoservices[dot]com

Amit

order placed.

just ordered

Orders Confirmed, ready to take more orders.

7NRMu.gif

Had to reorder. This service Rips... Great results on last batch in extremely competative niche... went from Pos 50 on 3 keywords ended up in top 5 after 1 week.

Amit knows his shit. Not ordering from him is about as dumb as walking in to a cop shop with a shotgun....

Amit trans id for this order is: 0xxxx268xxxx5563J.

Had to reorder. This service Rips... Great results on last batch in extremely competative niche... went from Pos 50 on 3 keywords ended up in top 5 after 1 week.

Amit knows his shit. Not ordering from him is about as dumb as walking in to a cop shop with a shotgun....

Amit trans id for this order is: 0xxxx268xxxx5563J.

Thanks a lot for amazing feedback and multiple orders. I am open now to take more orders.

rtXSk.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.