[2014] Strongest Web 2.0 Properties - Unique Content - Link Building Diversification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Virus

Jun 29, 2007
Rating - 100%
931   0   0

Some Recent Reviews:

trans6.jpg

trans7.jpg

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

-------------------

Please pm or post here If you need to have a look at the samples.

Coupon: Use coupon: WFVIRUS for flat $5 discount on any package.

- RV

Great stuff as always Amit! Ordered over a dozen of these not too long ago and am seeing good boosts all across the board.

I've purchased this for a few things. First, Red Virus has been reliable. Second, if you look at what you are paying for and divide up the costs, it's a really good deal. Look at the medium package for instance (which is what I purchased). 6k words content, 10 properties created, guest post, tiered bookmarks to 10 properties, etc. You're not going to do better on fiverr, not to mention that you'll need several more points of contact, more waiting, etc. Try managing that yourself for $77, and you'll hate yourself.

Thanks a lot for the fantastic review, more reports coming up tonight.

I've purchased this for a few things. First, Red Virus has been reliable. Second, if you look at what you are paying for and divide up the costs, it's a really good deal. Look at the medium package for instance (which is what I purchased). 6k words content, 10 properties created, guest post, tiered bookmarks to 10 properties, etc. You're not going to do better on fiverr, not to mention that you'll need several more points of contact, more waiting, etc. Try managing that yourself for $77, and you'll hate yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.