2011 NBA Playoffs...Who Ya Got?

OKC in the WEST and BOSTON in the EAST.

I love Chicago, but Boston just has more experience. They are built for the playoffs.

OKC looks amazing.

Bulls are the team to beat in the East, Celts never should have traded Perkins, I think any Boston fan would be amazed if we win the East. Nevertheless, this team's got heart, and Miami? It's got LeFag on it, the consummate loser, need I say anymore?

Bulls are the team to beat in the East, Celts never should have traded Perkins, I think any Boston fan would be amazed if we win the East. Nevertheless, this team's got heart, and Miami? It's got LeFag on it, the consummate loser, need I say anymore?

Amazed? Really? The Celtics are better and deeper than last year and that team was 5 points away from winning an NBA championship.

The Bulls are a tough team because of their defense and size but if Rose is not on his game they struggle. Deng, Boozer, and Noah can't really create their own offense and are very inconsistent. That spells trouble in the playoffs, as dynamic as Rose is he won't be able to do it every single night. The Bulls are very good but we aren't talking about the 96' Bulls here, they are very much beatable.

I love Perkins to death but he wasn't the same player this year and Jermaine O'Neal is playing at a higher level right now than Perkins ever did. We basically traded for Green just for the Miami series so he can guard Lebron and free up Pierce offensively (Lebron wore him down last year). Hopefully he steps up and proves himself.

I don't give a dam but seriously that pussy paul pierce piece of shit needs to be punched in the face.

Ridiculous game, KG was a beast, Rondo was the one-armed bandit, Shaq basically gave us 7 minutes and got injured again. The Truth stepped up again and Allen made some key shots.

LeFag James is the biggest fraud, he choked up yet again, D.Wade is really the only kid on the Miami Heat who is legit. He fights and fights while Lebron puts out yet another playoff stinker. If Boston does in Game 4 what they did tonight, we have ourselves a real series. Awesome win.

Mavs are looking great now.....I am very dissapointed in the Lakers.
It also looks like Memphis/OKC is becoming a classic series. What a game last night!!!