2011 NBA Playoffs...Who Ya Got?

1825 Tulane

Jun 29, 2010
Chi-TOOOWN
I live in Chicago but I'm from New Orleans and the fucking Hornets are pissin me off tonight. Yeah I know they don't stand a chance against LA, and to make matters worse, Kobe was actually drafted by the Hornets but bitched his way to LA.

In the east I'm rolling with the Bulls but it finally looks like Miami knows how to play like a team. Who you got ya $$$$$$ on?

Thunder but I'm pretty sure the NBA money machine is not going to let a small market team win it all...probably Lakers/Heat in the finals.

Thunder but I'm pretty sure the NBA money machine is not going to let a small market team win it all...probably Lakers/Heat in the finals.

Hell if San Antonio can win it, OKC definitely can pull it off...honestly I think LA is scared of them anyway because of the hell they put em through last year

Hell if San Antonio can win it, OKC definitely can pull it off...honestly I think LA is scared of them anyway because of the hell they put em through last year

2.14M vs 580K, that's a lot of jersey and sports illustrated NBA championship package sales lost.

2.14M vs 580K, that's a lot of jersey and sports illustrated NBA championship package sales lost.

Especially since every single person in san antonio is a spurs fan :rolleyes:

Srsly tho, with the way oklahoma was trying to "steal" the Hornets after Katrina, and the way the NBA gets behind their stars (Kevin Durant), I'd be willing to bet the fix wouldn't be in for OKC

Hope not, from a sheer talent standpoint, as well as overall depth from 1-10, they're the toughest squad in the West. Still not sure why Thabo is starting against Denver tho, he's horrible off the ball and Denver doesn't have a guy who dominates the ball on offense, ala KoMe or LeBrenda. Yeah, not totally trusting in Brooks to make in game and in series adaptions but hopeful. And yeah, 7 games of Westbrook vs Rose or Wade would be the sickness.