200+ Guaranteed Live Articles! Boost Your SERPS in under 48 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Harry,

Just checking in to make sure you got my last order for 20 keywords. I email it through but I haven't received a reply.

There's movement in the serps but I can't tell if that's you or just residual from the last campaign I ran.

Unique Transaction ID #XXXXXXXXXX4245729

Hey

Just sent you an email.

Thanks

Harry

I ordered this service for three urls, and what can i say?
That's fantastic!
I didn't expext it so fast!
I've checked the links-80% are submitted.
Thank you, Harry, for your work!

Hey

Thanks for your kind words! Glad you were happy with the service.

Thanks

Harry

Paid and sent you a PM on the 15th (3 days ago) w/ transaction info. Still haven't received report.

Hi Gavin

The report was sent to the email address you provided. I have resent it to you again about 2 minutes ago. Please check your spam/junk folder, if you still haven't got it we can send it to a different email if you want.

Thanks

Harry

Hi Gavin

The report was sent to the email address you provided. I have resent it to you again about 2 minutes ago. Please check your spam/junk folder, if you still haven't got it we can send it to a different email if you want.

Thanks

Harry

Found it in the spam folder :)

Thanks a lot!

any experiences about the index rate?

Hey

The indexing rate of these articles are very high as they are getting articles submitted to them constantly and google spiders them all the time. If you like we can put a code in the article so you can checck how many of them get indexed.

Thanks

Harry

Hello, I had signed up with the service on 08th August.

I got the neat report from him and report was really good, but I am bit disappointed as it did not offered the results what has been promised in the thread. It is said within 48 hours the SERP would improve, but even after about 15 days there isn't any one point difference in my existing ranking.

I feel this was waste of my money and time I have put.

Hello, I had signed up with the service on 08th August.

I got the neat report from him and report was really good, but I am bit disappointed as it did not offered the results what has been promised in the thread. It is said within 48 hours the SERP would improve, but even after about 15 days there isn't any one point difference in my existing ranking.

I feel this was waste of my money and time I have put.

Hey

Just sent you a pm with regards to above.

Thanks

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.