200 Class C IP Blog posts – Get permanent Contextual One Way Backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paid for your smallest package.

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 94429565E67823216.

Sending you over details right now.

Prices seem a little expensive compared to other providers. Will you have some reviews soon?

Lol wicked fire cracks me up. shits less than a dollar a link homie. That aint expensive thats cheap. You have any idea how much it costs to maintain 400+ sites on separate IPs + yearly domain registration fees? Thats before even getting into the cost of building out the domains (themes, links, logos bla bla).

I love this forum but some times the bottom feeders here really make me want to stab some eyeballs out.

Side Note: Sorry to thread jack but yes some of us can guarantee indexing ;-).

either way looks like a good service. Get a couple reviews under your belt and I'll be back for a few packages :)

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 5K01411427297764X)

current positions:

keyword 1: 5

keyword 2: 12

Will report back serp movement along with my review

Lol wicked fire cracks me up. shits less than a dollar a link homie. That aint expensive thats cheap. You have any idea how much it costs to maintain 400+ sites on separate IPs + yearly domain registration fees? Thats before even getting into the cost of building out the domains (themes, links, logos bla bla).

I love this forum but some times the bottom feeders here really make me want to stab some eyeballs out.

Side Note: Sorry to thread jack but yes some of us can guarantee indexing ;-).

either way looks like a good service. Get a couple reviews under your belt and I'll be back for a few packages :)

I do have an idea of what it costs but before I drop $38 for only 50 links, I'd like to see some reviews on how powerful they are. Oh yeah, go fuck yourself also.

Spot, got a quick question for you, about to send you a pm.

I just got my report

He has delivered exactly as advertised. I will post detailed review later when i start to see some SERP moevement.

Recommended!

I usually don't leave reviews but I'm impressed. Just received my report and 183 of 200 posts were already indexed. Can't say anything about the SERP's because I have a TON of SEO going on but I will use them again.

I just got my report

He has delivered exactly as advertised. I will post detailed review later when i start to see some SERP moevement.

Recommended!

I usually don't leave reviews but I'm impressed. Just received my report and 183 of 200 posts were already indexed. Can't say anything about the SERP's because I have a TON of SEO going on but I will use them again.

Thanks a lot for the great reviews :)

Status
Not open for further replies.