2,000 Blogs comment post....Limited discount offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent you a PM yesterday that I still hadn't received a report asking you to resend it and to also send it to my alternate email. I still haven't received a report. Would you please follow up.

Thanks

I sent you a PM yesterday that I still hadn't received a report asking you to resend it and to also send it to my alternate email. I still haven't received a report. Would you please follow up.

Thanks
I have re-re-sent the report to the 2 emails you provided, even resent yesterday after your pm.

Please check your spam folder first.

Then add the paypal email to your contact , if you still didn't fidn it provide me with another email.

Thanks for your business
Shaz

Shaz,

Still haven't received anything. Nothing wrong with my emails. I had no problem receiving your emails when I was providing the details for you to use. I received those emails fine. Could it be a problem with the file attachment or something. Can you try again, perhaps sending just a text message first.

Thanks

Shaz,

Still haven't received anything. Nothing wrong with my emails. I had no problem receiving your emails when I was providing the details for you to use. I received those emails fine. Could it be a problem with the file attachment or something. Can you try again, perhaps sending just a text message first.

Thanks

Hi

resent in attachment and in plain text inside the message.

I suggest you use another email to communicate.

thanks
Shaz

Something isn't right and I'm getting irritated. It's strange that I can't get an email from you but I get them all day long from other people on here (and every place else in the world). I asked you to even reply to one of the mails I sent you, but I didn't get a reply to that. I received email from you that you got the details for the comments, but somehow, now I can't get an email from you. I provided you 2 entirely different emails to mail to. Still nothing. Do you have icq, or some other way to communicate. This rediculous. Have you changed the email address you are mailing from

EMAIL removed, the guy saw your post, tho. MAybe try the PM system - ::emp::

Last edited by a moderator:
Something isn't right and I'm getting irritated. It's strange that I can't get an email from you but I get them all day long from other people on here (and every place else in the world). I asked you to even reply to one of the mails I sent you, but I didn't get a reply to that. I received email from you that you got the details for the comments, but somehow, now I can't get an email from you. I provided you 2 entirely different emails to mail to. Still nothing. Do you have icq, or some other way to communicate. This rediculous. Have you changed the email address you are mailing from (halchems@yahoo.com).

i have uploaded the file to a server, and you can download it from the PM you just received

you better check your emails delivery system, i suggest you send one email with a simple text attachment from your 2 emails and you'll see by yourself what's wrong with your email delivery

thanks for your business
Shaz

This offer is closed for now.

We may reopen next week

thanks for the people who ordered, if you want to submit a testimonial, you can send it to our email

thanks for your business
Shaz

Downloaded the file without problem. Thanks for your patience.

For anyone reading this... I in no way meant to imply there was anything wrong with the service this seller provided me. He did the job as promised and on time. We just had a glitch in getting a report and we worked together until that was resolved.

This offer is closed for now.

We may reopen next week

thanks for the people who ordered, if you want to submit a testimonial, you can send it to our email

thanks for your business
Shaz

you may closed this offer, but remember that you have 1 pending project to delivery for which i payed for. I didnt yet send you the 2 lists, but i'll do it soon...thought will type this here as reminder only ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.