Not open for further replies.

shazhack

Oct 14, 2008
Rating - 75%
6   2   0
Hi Guys

i am offering a crazy deal right now, because i need some testimonial/review

so here is what i got for you:

5 Wickedfire members can take a 2,000 Blogs Comments pack post for only 37$, the price increase after each 5 packs processed. And the regular price will be 77$.

But please be ready to post a review when everything is processed. I will boost the process to have it done within 48hours.

Our script and Quality Process is the state of the art on Blogs commenting automation:
--These blogs are niches related blogs that connect to your own website niche.
--The comments are provided by a writer, and are spinned to make it the more natural possible resulting in more comments being accepted by the blogs owners
--The server use a proxy file, to submit the comment from differetns IP's address, and avoid to be flagged as spam. I have tested with 4,500 submissions for one of my website and the sites is still ranked in google and receive more traffic from the blogs.
--We use differents emails address for the submissions, again to pass on on akismet spam checking system

Last month I have submitted more than 60,000 blogs comments without any problem.

VERY IMPORTANT/
the work is done from my server, and the log files are just too huge to provide you with a report. If you really want a report, i will send you the raw log files, where you can have a check of the work done.
BUT, a better way will be just to log to your awstats and check the new links coming from these blogs.

here is what you need to provide for this offer, 2 lists
List1 = Your URLS (deep links accepted)
List2 = your keywords (1 per line)
no limit on the number of URLs or keywords, but related niche make sense, as the keywords are picked randomly

One package go for one set of LIST1/LIST2; if you want to submit on several niches contact me for a deal on bulk orders.

If you are interrested, PM me and i'll tell how to proceed

hello at home
Shaz

Just forgot to mention, that i will only take 5 spots for the next 24 hours

one spot gone, 4 left

Shaz

epic-fail-cat.jpg

Hi Guys

the 37$ is a discounted price, I already processed around 8 packs of this service in wickedfire, just nobody showed up for the review. Berto will post his review after the processing.

Only 2 Spots left at 37$ before the price increase.

contact by PM for the infos

May the LinksForce be with you
Shaz

Hi Guys,

i received the payment and info from all the orders. I am processing right now the information and you'll start to see some activity from your logs files(awstats) from tomorrow Monday; some even tonight.

Update on the order, I will let the offer open for 24hours, as i received lots of questions and interrest by pm to be fair to everyone. After 24hours the offer is closed, for some time

May the BackLinks Force be with you
Shaz

Payment sent...what is the next step? Thanks.

Pm sent with the instructions to proceed

------------------------

Update for all the wickedfire members, due to the deman i decided to offer 5 more package at this crazy price.

So the next 5 to orders will get 2,000 blogs comments for 37$, after that the price will be 47$ for the next orders still a bargain.

I need some love testimonials to sell it to the full public price

May the LinkForce be with you
Shaz

Shaz,

I placed order a couple of days ago as well. Any update info would be appreciated.

Thanks

@ Bertoand @OldDude

, i will collect a log file clean it and sent it to you

If you log to your awstats from the cpanel , you must see some news links appearing from blogs.../wp-admin that's the fastest way to check the backlinks

as the comments have been submitted, some take time before the webmaster review themand accpet or reject the comment.

It is the natural process of blogs comments, a few of them are not moderated and must appear fast; that's the ones that shows up early.

as mentioned before the log file created by our script are huge text file and it take time to clean the log files.

I will provide a short report within the next hours to the ones that have been submitted

thanks for your trust
Shaz

Hi Guys,

i am working on the huge log files right now. I will send the report asap

if you can check your awstats in the meantime, you will have the confirmation by checking the Blogs links appearing

thanks for your patience
Shaz

Hi Guys

just sent the report to all the orders, please check your email provided or your paypal email to find your report, also check your spam folder if you don't find the email with the report
let me know by PM if you didn't received it

Thanks for all the orders, there are still 3 more orders at 37$ before the price increase

Shaz

Status
Not open for further replies.