$1million in just 7 Days?

SevenYearItch

Jul 3, 2012
1st Page, Google
Forumsmen,

Hypothetical situation.

Let say you were kidnapped, gagged, tied and pissed on...

Seriously, I want all of you to take your minds into that dark place. I need you all to activate that shitty little portion of your brain that you never thought was useful..

Imagine you were blindsided by some blood thirsty rapscallions, held captive in some god awful masturbation chamber.. and told that your only route to freedom was to devise the most bone-chilling.. liver tingling.. penis clinching method to make $1million in a week.

what would you come up with?

mm041610a_4.jpg

Well pewep, it is very simple...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OYBEquZ_j0]The Dark Knight Bank Robbery Scene HD - YouTube[/ame]

Lol, I'm not op. And I'd find a US gold mint, find out who the employers+employees are kidnap them, force them to open the vaults. I'd only need 41 pounds of gold to make 1 million bucks.

Lol, I'm not op. And I'd find a US gold mint, find out who the employers+employees are kidnap them, force them to open the vaults. I'd only need 41 pounds of gold to make 1 million bucks.

According to the one article somebody posted you'd be getting 41 pounds of fake gold yo.